what will the canes be after wednesday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what will the canes be after wednesday?

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
the only team that failed to score a TD in their bowl game this year, and the only team that did not get a first down in the 2nd half.

i dont know of a better way for a coaching staff to demonstrate incompetence than that.

well USF was shutout today, so miami has some pride afterall

pretty much a miserable bowl season for me. 3 points combined between my two teams

kastofsna120 said:
well USF was shutout today, so miami has some pride afterall

pretty much a miserable bowl season for me. 3 points combined between my two teams

yeah i saw that...must have been something in the air up there in NC. neither team lit it up. atleast usf had 15 first downs and some scoring chances...the pick late in the endzone killed them.

still, it's USF. a bright future, imo, but not comparable to the likes of the U. they havent even been div 1 for 10 years. they dont count lol.

thecoordinator said:
yeah i saw that...must have been something in the air up there in NC. neither team lit it up. atleast usf had 15 first downs and some scoring chances...the pick late in the endzone killed them.

still, it's USF. a bright future, imo, but not comparable to the likes of the U. they havent even been div 1 for 10 years. they dont count lol.

When the pack scores 14 thats a good offensive game for them this year.

Back
Top Bottom