What will you do quarantine yourself from dolphins news? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will you do quarantine yourself from dolphins news?

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm off on Saturday and I was planning to watch the game live but we know that's not happening. I said to myself "well, I'll just play Madden for about 6 hours and then I can make it through the night watching movies or something" but Madden has one of those scoring crawls which will give me updates on the game. I can't hang out on Finheaven cuz you know we'll be getting updates. So what is everyone going to do to feel like we are watching a live game on Sunday? Also, do you think on the tape delay they will show the scores of other games including the phins game that was played on Saturday? If so, I have to block that part of my TV too during the game.

Why would the Phin's game not be televised? I jsut read that they moved the time but I don't see why they can't show it then, its not like there is anything better to watch.

I gotta work, But it will be AWEFULLY HARD to control myself from checking to see who won, and then......... I can't even watch any of the pregame shows on Sunday because You Know they will talk about the Game that was played on Saturday

I'll just "watch" the game on NFL.com Gamecenter. No video, but drive by drive is fine...

Thank God I got tickets to the game last week. :whew:

Unfortunately, my brother no longer can go (after the move to Saturday). So I don't know what he'll do. :(

phinfan2003 said:
I'm off on Saturday and I was planning to watch the game live but we know that's not happening. I said to myself "well, I'll just play Madden for about 6 hours and then I can make it through the night watching movies or something" but Madden has one of those scoring crawls which will give me updates on the game. I can't hang out on Finheaven cuz you know we'll be getting updates. So what is everyone going to do to feel like we are watching a live game on Sunday? Also, do you think on the tape delay they will show the scores of other games including the phins game that was played on Saturday? If so, I have to block that part of my TV too during the game.
I'm going to make the arduous journey to isolation myself. It'll be tough since FinHeaven is my crack!

Isolate yourself?????????????

I gotta know when it HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom