What would it take... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take...

I thought it was about Grier and drafting projects. Its why we always suck. MsGase and Grier love losing and drafting projects that don’t excel at any level. We suck.

I thought it was about Grier and drafting projects. Its why we always suck. MsGase and Grier love losing and drafting projects that don’t excel at any level. We suck.
You nailed it! You look at teams like the Eagles and Ravens who know how to draft and we seem to swing and miss more times than not! Grier is just not a good GM!

If your trading future draft picks rule of thumb is that you have the trade a round earlier than the one your receiving. So miami would most likely have to draft next years 2nd to get a 3 this year, or maybe 2 of their 3rd rounders would get it done as well.

I might be interested in possibly trading 1 of our 3rds next year to get into the 4th round if Zinter makes it there.

I'd try to do the opposite. Forger this year's draft. Try to trade all of our current picks for future picks. Our 5th for a 4th next year, our 6's for 5's, etc...

You nailed it! You look at teams like the Eagles and Ravens who know how to draft and we seem to swing and miss more times than not! Grier is just not a good GM!

They've had solid rosters for 20+ years, they just draft BPA every time. It's not difficult for them, they don't need to swing for the fences. Howie Roseman isn't some kind of genius, he just stays put and waits for the best player that falls. We were the worst team in the league less than five years ago when we tore everything down, we need to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom