Whatever Happened To All The Hype... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whatever Happened To All The Hype...

He's only a sophmore and he didn't have as good of a season as he did last year.

he's overrated, plain and simple. there's no threat of a passing game and he's getting shut down

Still an outstanding player in my mind. Could go top 5 in '07, but he'll get challenged by Marshawn Lynch as the top RB.

With Oklahoma losing, rebuilding their line, finally losing Jason White, and his nagging injury it wasn't meant to be this year. He had a few nice highlights, hit the 1000 yard mark, but was never a heisman threat. If he stays healthy he could be a contender next year but I think Lynch will be the back to watch.

ScrepsMJ said:
Surrounding OU RB Adrian Peterson?? No one seems to be talking about him anymore.

high ankle sprains do that to running backs.

He's not getting attention because his team is losing

he was injured this yr..he's still a great RB

high ankle sprains do that to running backs.

Yeah, he's been very limited but has been fairly impressive his last 4 games. He still finished 2nd in the Big 12 in rushing.

Speaking of heisman hopefuls that have fallen short this year, Ted Ginn Jr. has been pretty disappointing this season.

I think Ted Ginn got too much into his own preseason hype. He was thinking touchdown every time he touched the ball, leading to some returns for negative yardage, some dropped balls, and multiple dropped punts. That and the fact that Troy Smith was more their playmaker this year than anyone else limited Ginn's touches. Ginn played much better last year when he had something to prove.

Back
Top Bottom