What's Happening! Newb saying Hey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Happening! Newb saying Hey

BornToFly

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just wanted to say what's up? Been browsing the board for a few months, thought i"d finally join. I should probably mention that i"m not a Phin fan, but I am a fan of football!! So I hope that's cool.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the boards!

Thank You for the welcome guys. And yes, FiveStar, I am a fan of the Vikings. Is it strange to have someone from a fan of another team come to a community of Phin fans?

Thank You for the welcome guys. And yes, FiveStar, I am a fan of the Vikings. Is it strange to have someone from a fan of another team come to a community of Phin fans?

Nope, not at all. Fans of other teams find us all the time. Just keep it civil and all is good.

Welcome, and I personally wouldnt mind the Vikes representing from the NFC actually..

Enjoy this site:wink:

Nope, not at all. Fans of other teams find us all the time. Just keep it civil and all is good.

Welcome, and I personally wouldnt mind the Vikes representing from the NFC actually..

Enjoy this site:wink:

thanks again for the warm welcome everyone! :bighug:

as far as the Vikes reping the North, I'd LOVE it, of course, I'm not sure it can happen this year, new QB, our WR's can't catch worth a damn....but we'll get it together! :)

Back
Top Bottom