What's the problem? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the problem?

chillwill3000

True Phinfan
Reaction score
I have read a number of post lately from fans, complaining, wining , and disagreeing with the hiring of Sparano. People are saying he has no experience, and the only reason Parcells is hiring him is because they are friends. My question to all the people out there who disagree with the decision to hire Sparano, who would you rather see who hire? Bill and Ireland stated from the beginning that they wanted the head coach to be someone they had a relationship with. I don't see it as a bad thing, that our VP of football operations has worked with Sparano before, and knows what kind of coach he is, and exactly what the brings to the table. I say we should all just get on board and trust Parcells and Ireland until they give us a reason not to.

Yeah all very good points about how Bill wanted someone he had a relationship with which is why Cam is most likely gone. But, I think Bill is really going to be the Head coach. He'll run this team however he wants.

Yeah all very good points about how Bill wanted someone he had a relationship with which is why Cam is most likely gone. But, I think Bill is really going to be the Head coach. He'll run this team however he wants.

Yeah I hate to say it but Sparano is merely a puppet. He was brought in because he will be in total agreement with everything that is told to him from upstairs. Bill wanted it that way folks. Now will Tony be under pressure on game day? You betcha because he will be on the field but you better believe there will be a phone nearby with up to the minute instructions. Parcells is running this show because no matter how you slice it it is his butt and reputation on the line not Sparanos.

Back
Top Bottom