whats wrong with brooks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats wrong with brooks

He isn't the best decision maker. I don't see him being a big step up from Frerotte except he's more mobile.

houtz said:
He isn't the best decision maker. I don't see him being a big step up from Frerotte except he's more mobile.

Don't you think decision making can be coached into him? Ala Jake Plummer and Brett Favre? (ok, brett doesn't make the best decisions now, but he did when Holmgren was coaching him)

brooks is to inconsistant and always seems to make a boneheaded play i guess you can say like feeley...

NewEra13 said:
Gus headbutted a wall.... which is worse? haha

The guy throwing the ball in the wrong direction. The headbutt was an attempt at celebration after a good play.

Marino Forever said:
Did you see when Jake played for the Cards and he threw the ball backwards? Man, that guy sucks and I would never want him in a fins uniform! (Said with heavy sarcasm)

Don't need sarcasm, because Plummer does suck.

SCall13 said:
I dunno man. Gus doesn't make the bone headed mistakes like Brooks does. Gus has an accuracy problem. Brooks has a choke and make dumb mistakes and cost the team the game problem.

Brooks only had about 2 turnovers more than frerotte.

jlfin said:
Don't need sarcasm, because Plummer does suck.

Yeah, you are right. The NFL coaches and fans always elects people to the Pro Bowl who suck. Why would you want a Pro Bowl QB on the fins? That would suck! (Said whith even heavier sarcasm)

Brooks needs to get a little more credit. Some people keep talking about his decision making but its precisely those things that can be coached. Saban and Mularkey could have this guy playing his best football. He has all the physical tools that Gus just dreams about. I think the Phins will make a serious push for him.

Back
Top Bottom