whats wrong with brooks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats wrong with brooks

He threw the ball backwards... to a lineman... need I say more?

On that note... he is an upgrade over Gus...

hdjetta6316 said:
"Million dollar talent with a Ten Cent head..."

You may be right. I guess they just give very good stats to players, for no good reason. You did read his history....didn't you?? BTW, could you find a QB we've had over the last five years with better stats, or even close??

FinNasty said:

To be fair Brady didn't look any better in 2004 in the last game against us!!! And there is also a reason why he didn't play against us in the last game this year.

I'd be for Miami bringing in Aaron Brooks. I'd expect them to draft someone as well, though.

Brooks is not unsalvagable by any means. He makes questionable decisions at times, but that's something that can be fixed, coached up, or coached around. Look at what Mike Mularkey did with Kordell Stewart, who was worse then Brooks has even been.

NewEra13 said:
I think Dolphins fans are racist... haha... Southerners

:lol: Dude, I don't want the interception machine that is Brett Favre on this team either. :lol: Garbage is garbage regardless of what color it is.

His decision making is atrocious...
His best year he completed 59% of his passes...
He is rattled easily...
oh,

His decision making is atrocious...
His best year he completed 59% of his passes...
He is rattled easily...
oh, and he tried to complete at 15 yd pass in the wrong direction to his left guard...

FinNasty said:

I dunno man. Gus doesn't make the bone headed mistakes like Brooks does. Gus has an accuracy problem. Brooks has a choke and make dumb mistakes and cost the team the game problem.

Please

feelthepain said:
To be fair Brady didn't look any better in 2004 in the last game against us!!! And there is also a reason why he didn't play against us in the last game this year.

Please don't compare Brady to Brooks!!! One bad Play!! Brooks has done this over and over! If you were talking about Tom Brady coming to Miami I'd say YES FOR SURE!

trate121hb said:
i dont think brooks as a QB is a major upgrade from frerrotte.....this is still a defensive team ....and we dont need a guy that thorws it to the wrong team.....lets draft a guy and keep frerrotte

:yeahthat:

Joe Horn made Brooks. Compare the stats, you'll see that only when Horn had a great season Brooks had a good season. It's like TO with Garcia.

popularwar said:
Joe Horn made Brooks. Compare the stats, you'll see that only when Horn had a great season Brooks had a good season. It's like TO with Garcia.

Give me a break. Recievers who can "make" quarterbacks are very rare, and Joe Horn has never been one.

Not to mention 30 seconds on Google proves your whole premise wrong.... Aaron Brook's best season was 2003, where Horn had only 900 yards.

Brooks would be an upgrade over Frerotte any way you slice it.

Back
Top Bottom