Whats Wrong With You Guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats Wrong With You Guys

phins4ever1986

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why am i seeing these threads congratulated the jets. Are you guys serious? This is sick to look at. I got on to do some jet bashing after they won. BUT NO all i see is all this gay stuff giving them thanks. This is weak please stop. Why don't you guys become jet fans already. Excuse me while i throw up was i the only one rooting against them?

Nothing gets Dolphin fans fighting with each other like a Jets playoff win! I am with you I threw up in my mouth continuously from 4:30-7:20

I agree if you want to give them congrats then do it on their board not ours, it's embarrassing.

I agree if you want to give them congrats then do it on their board not ours, it's embarrassing.

What you mean the multiple man crush threads congratulating the Jets isn't cool? :ponder: :facepalm:

HAHA I go to their boards to laugh at them not congratulate them!

Agreed on all accounts. Screw them all. The most classless fans in the league and you're going to show them respect? No f'in thanks. It's not classy to congratulate them. It's pathetic and weak. I'm not saying we should bash them. Just don't acknowledge that f'in win.

Are we going to congratulate the pats tomorrow too??

I agree, giving them there due is one thing, but congratulating them is sickening!

yeah i thought we are all in the same boat here, we are suppose to hate the jets not give them props because they beat the bengals, those giving props to the jets should have your fins colors stripped from you., and kicked out of this forum, please stop that ****

yeah i thought we are all in the same boat here, we are suppose to hate the jets not give them props because they beat the bengals, those giving props to the jets should have your fins colors stripped from you., and kicked out of this forum, please stop that ****

Agreed

I have never been on an other team's fansite. Aside from the Raiders for comical purposes. Also, you'd never see me pat a jest on the back for a W. Eggman said its called "class" giving the jest props. I gave him negative rep.

Why am i seeing these threads congratulated the jets. Are you guys serious? This is sick to look at. I got on to do some jet bashing after they won. BUT NO all i see is all this gay stuff giving them thanks. This is weak please stop. Why don't you guys become jet fans already. Excuse me while i throw up was i the only one rooting against them?

tears-1.jpg

oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. yummy!

Seriously though its kind of hard to bash the Jets right now.

Rookie QB, rookie HC and they get into the playoffs in their first season and go on the road and win a playoff game and Sanchez goes 12/15 for 182 yards with 1 TD no picks.

That was a great win for us.

Don't like 'em, don't look at 'em. Period.

Back
Top Bottom