Whats Wrong With You Guys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats Wrong With You Guys

Theres different kinds of fin fans. Theres the fans who like the fins because of the colors, or because they like the uniform, or dan marino, or maybe even because of ricky williams. Then, theres the fans who were born into it, were dolphin fans from the day they were born. I grew up with my whole family crazy phin fans, going to TC. Same with the heat and marlins and canes. I will never like anything about the jets or pats or bills.

i will never be a fan of the jets but i know good football when i see it and they were playing good football yesterday

2 teams laid down for them to get to that game yesterday, its not like the Jets were so impressive going into the playoffs. They beat a questionable overrated Bengals team yesterday. Like i said in a previous thread im not taking anything away from the way the Jets played yesterday because the Bengals looked like **** and the Jets deserved the win but i hate that team and i hate their fans even more. Some of you guys really do sound like Jet fans and i feel what the OP was saying...go ahead and call everyone else homers for hating the Jets and act like "you know football" because your giving a team who won props but i cant root for those scumbags or say anything good about them. They played well yesterday but theyre not a good team. They thought they were great at the beggining of the season, then they were brought back to reality...now they make the playoffs by pure luck of playing teams that rested starters and now theyre the best team in the NFL again? get real...ive seen some Jet fans (notably Whiteshoewillie) who was speakin some truth about the Jets here but im from NJ and they really think the Jets are the best team in the league. Its laughable. They have a good defense, that it.

i will never be a fan of the jets but i know good football when i see it and they were playing good football yesterday
Yea, not buying it. The Bengals lost that game more than the Jets won it. Palmer was missing his recievers horribly and the Jets ran all over them when they knew they weren't going to put the game in Sanchez's hands. Actually, after they get demolished by SD, it will be good for us because they can't sign FA's.

It's class. You dont have to give props to the fans, give it to the team. Winning a playoff game isn't a cakewalk. By not giving the Jets props, your belittling yourselves down to their level, which makes you just as bad, if not worse than them.

Yes, the Jets are a hated division rival, but I don't understand why some of you cannot give credit where credit is due...

Why am i seeing these threads congratulated the jets. Are you guys serious? This is sick to look at. I got on to do some jet bashing after they won. BUT NO all i see is all this gay stuff giving them thanks. This is weak please stop. Why don't you guys become jet fans already. Excuse me while i throw up was i the only one rooting against them?

It's called good sportsmanship! Your compliments only make you appear classless and a sore loser. The Jets are having a better year than us. You guys act as if these games where handed to them. Well maybe but you still have to win. They did we didn't. Right now the Jets have proved they are better prepared to win playoff games. Do I like it, no! I give credit where credit is due. BTW all fanbases have a percentage of those so called Jets fans. You may be the Dolphins version of Jets Fan!

Seriously though its kind of hard to bash the Jets right now.

Actually not really. Since I hate the Jets I find bashing them as easy as breathing.

Whats hilarious is all of these Jets fans that are butthurt over Miami fans saying negative things about their beloved Jets....on a Miami Dolphins message board at that!!! OMGZ the horror!:rolleyes2:

Actually not really. Since I hate the Jets I find bashing them as easy as breathing.

Whats hilarious is all of these Jets fans that are butthurt over Miami fans saying negative things about their beloved Jets....on a Miami Dolphins message board at that!!! OMGZ the horror!:rolleyes2:

Really, if you want to be "classy", go do it on their board. The are an overrated, over-hyped team, with a bunch of D%$KHEADS for fans.

Really, if you want to be "classy", go do it on their board. The are an overrated, over-hyped team, with a bunch of D%$KHEADS for fans.
Why would I waste my time going over there? If they come here, fine I'll congratulate them. I'm not going to go out of my way and make an account just to congratulate them though. If you don't like posts congratulating them, then leave.

2 teams laid down for them to get to that game yesterday, its not like the Jets were so impressive going into the playoffs. They beat a questionable overrated Bengals team yesterday. Like i said in a previous thread im not taking anything away from the way the Jets played yesterday because the Bengals looked like **** and the Jets deserved the win but i hate that team and i hate their fans even more. Some of you guys really do sound like Jet fans and i feel what the OP was saying...go ahead and call everyone else homers for hating the Jets and act like "you know football" because your giving a team who won props but i cant root for those scumbags or say anything good about them. They played well yesterday but theyre not a good team. They thought they were great at the beggining of the season, then they were brought back to reality...now they make the playoffs by pure luck of playing teams that rested starters and now theyre the best team in the NFL again? get real...ive seen some Jet fans (notably Whiteshoewillie) who was speakin some truth about the Jets here but im from NJ and they really think the Jets are the best team in the league. Its laughable. They have a good defense, that it.
your right 2 teams did lay down for the jets to get in the playoffs but they are in the playoffs the Bengals didnt lay down for them last week in the wildcard roundand they still won i hate the jets always have and always will its not the jets fault that the colts and Bengals laid down for them in the regular season i dont see the jets getting past the chargers this week because the Charges IMO are the best team in the NFL right now and i wouldnt be suprised if you saw the chargers vs the cowboys in the super bowl

Yea, not buying it. The Bengals lost that game more than the Jets won it. Palmer was missing his recievers horribly and the Jets ran all over them when they knew they weren't going to put the game in Sanchez's hands. Actually, after they get demolished by SD, it will be good for us because they can't sign FA's.
i agree Plamer played horrible and the bengals need a New QB IMO. but what do you mean they can't sign FA's

It drives me crazy when people who live in the NY area root for the Dolphins. Can anything be more stupid? You have two teams in your hometown to support, but you choose to root for a team that's 1,500 miles away. Are you from Miami? ... probably not. Did you ever live in Miami? ... probably not. Did you go to school there? ... probably not. It's so friggin' ridiculous. And all you guys have the same story ... It always goes something like this ... "when I was 6 years old, I was walking home from school and I found a Dolphins football helmet pencil sharpener in the trash, so I've been rooting for them ever since" ... What???????? It's either some silly story like that, or a massive man-crush you developed for Dan Marino. TOTALLY RIDICULOUS :crazy:

If you don't give them there props and all you wanna do is bash them then your doing what they do and thats what makes us hate them being classless. I agree dont run around kissing their azzes but theres nothing wrong with saying good game. even if cincy laid down you gonna tell me you wouldnt be happy if it was the fins.

Back
Top Bottom