Whats your thoughts on PSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats your thoughts on PSU

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
I want to hear what the rest of you think of Penn State.

No Joe Pa cracks!!!

Psu Will Improve

Life long PSU fan...past few years have been pretty rough. Growing up they were usually top 15 in the nation, so seeing this team over the past couple of years has been hurtful (coupled with the Fins last year I almost went insane with horrible offenses). Seeing how bad they were the past two years, they are definately improved this year. Their defense still seems as dominant as last year, but it is their offense that has shown it can step up. Sure, they have played a few easy teams, but they are already throwing the long ball (something we didn't have ALL LAST YEAR). The O-line needs to pick up their game, as they pretty much suck right now and are having trouble run blocking and pretty much pass protecting too. D-Will and J-King will show sparks though!

Once the Big Ten schedule picks up, I think we will only win 3 or at most 4 of those games, so we will win hopefully 7 games. IMPROVEMENT!!!!!

Woooooooooo!

The QB graduated from the same HS i did, just 20 years later :lol:

He is a stud, looks like PSU is climbing back into the spotlight

I wouldn't call MRob a stud...he's a great athlete, don't get me wrong, but he hasn't showed me that he has all the tools to be a decent QB. He's got a cannon, but no accuracy, and has HORRIBLE decision making skills. He is good for at least 1 turnover per game, but more likely multiple. Maybe with more time he can improve in those other areas.

GWfinfan13 said:
I wouldn't call MRob a stud...he's a great athlete, don't get me wrong, but he hasn't showed me that he has all the tools to be a decent QB. He's got a cannon, but no accuracy, and has HORRIBLE decision making skills. He is good for at least 1 turnover per game, but more likely multiple. Maybe with more time he can improve in those other areas.

The problem is JoPa has jerked him around for the past 4 years moving him from RB to WR to QB......he has all the physical skills anyone could ask for and is as smart as they come, what he lacks is real time game experience, but as he sees more, he will learn more.

Theres a real reason this kid was called Superman in school...he can back it up.

MoFinz said:
The problem is JoPa has jerked him around for the past 4 years moving him from RB to WR to QB......he has all the physical skills anyone could ask for and is as smart as they come, what he lacks is real time game experience, but as he sees more, he will learn more.

Theres a real reason this kid was called Superman in school...he can back it up.

I agree with that, he has played many different positions, including punt returner (on top of all the others you mentioned). It must be hard to do all of that, then get thrown in at QB and expect quick results. I think if he was our starter last year he would be much improved for this year. I think he would only make a good college QB though, in the NFL he will be a receiver or even possibly a safety. The Phins should draft him late in the draft now that I think of it!!!

Wooooooo!

Now youre thinking Nature Boy.....he could be our next Crash Jensen

PSU has a great defense, and they had a good recuriting class last year. IF chad henne didnt decommitt to PSU they would be a top 15 team

pwn3dyo said:
PSU has a great defense, and they had a good recuriting class last year. IF chad henne didnt decommitt to PSU they would be a top 15 team

I don't know about that. I think they would be better off with their sophmore playing at QB, than with Robinson or Henne. Henne has shown that last season was a whole lot more Braylon than it was himself. He's been really shaky.

Back
Top Bottom