When will the Jets learn? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will the Jets learn?

ShaBam

Starter
Reaction score
HILLARIOUS video of all the Jets draft day blunders!! My favorite is the guy trying to justify the Jets not taking Marino!!

PS I guarantee this has been posted before, but i'm too lazy to search and it's just so damn funny!!! The reaction of the crowd is priceless!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

Sorry again if posted already, but I could watch it all day.

yea its good stuff. theres a part in there were this jets fan is getting patted on the back by another fan while his head is buried in his hands crying. its always good for a pick me up.

motioncityhifi said:
yea its good stuff. theres a part in there were this jets fan is getting patted on the back by another fan while his head is buried in his hands crying. its always good for a pick me up.

I've never seen it before today...and I must say the sun has never been brighter....I was almost in tears over it!!!

i know man....it only gets better too. you can watch in the crowds and stuff and see some pretty funny stuff.

I wasn't around to see him play, but why was Freeman McNeil and blunder? He was a 3 time pro bowler and averaged 4 ypg or more every single year of his career.

that was the funniest video i have ever seen... lol .. i had no idea the jets were such crappy drafters.. im used to seeing them have great selections with abraham , vilma , santana moss

Old stuff, we have drafted very well over the last decade or so and much better than you guys.

nyjunc said:
Old stuff, we have drafted very well over the last decade or so and much better than you guys.
Yeah, like spending the 4th overall pick on Dewayne Robertson. He's definitely been worth that.

The looks on their faces when they took the punter!

Oh and lets not forget Chad "please bring back VInny at 41" Pennington.

nyjunc said:

well we have traded away most of our picks lately but Saban will make you forget about anything you guys come up with in the future. Ramsey is toast.

Finally had a chance to watch the video. Brought a tear to my eye.

Back
Top Bottom