When will the Marlins get their own stadium?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will the Marlins get their own stadium??

Yes those Washington Nationals look like a solid pick for fourth place. :lol:

LOL i think this guy is pretty jealous of the fish. i mean being a Filthadelphia fan and all must be tough. the marlins have two cy young caliber starters, and probably THE best 5 tool player in the bigs in hanley (who is locked up now mind you). the marlins win without the big payroll because they can scout and develop talent like no other. talk to me when filthy can put a few winning seasons together and be more than a joke of the east. Yawwwwn. tune in today at 1pm for another sweep of an NL east team.

1. Those Cy Young starters and Hanley Ramirez will look great in other uniforms in 5 years.

2. Profitable? The Marlins payroll is like 23 dollars and 18 cents, so yeah they're going to be profitable. Why does that even matter?

LOL i think this guy is pretty jealous of the fish. i mean being a Filthadelphia fan and all must be tough. the marlins have two cy young caliber starters, and probably THE best 5 tool player in the bigs in hanley (who is locked up now mind you). the marlins win without the big payroll because they can scout and develop talent like no other. talk to me when filthy can put a few winning seasons together and be more than a joke of the east. Yawwwwn. tune in today at 1pm for another sweep of an NL east team.

that made me feel all warm inside

You do all realize that it's April? Right?

April, the month that has legendary players like Chris Shelton on pace to win MVP.

April, the month where teams like the Washington Nationals and Kansas City Royals become World Series favorites.

April, the month where the defending World Champion Phillies almost always start under 500. and the power house teams in the AL such as The Red Sox and Yankees follow suit.

You do all realize that it's April? Right?

April, the month that has legendary players like Chris Shelton on pace to win MVP.

April, the month where teams like the Washington Nationals and Kansas City Royals become World Series favorites.

April, the month where the defending World Champion Phillies almost always start under 500. and the power house teams in the AL such as The Red Sox and Yankees follow suit.

LOL and teams like the devil rays of last year took the division from the two most disgusting franchises in the league. yeh, april is fun when you only have 1 loss. oh, wait, i forgot we do have a healthy team. where is that pretty boy hamels at? oh yeah, another tiny build lefty with arm problems. how many of those have we seen this decade? can you say TOMMY JOHNNNNNNNN!

And don't get me wrong, i love Hanley Ramirez, i think he's one of the best players in Baseball. That's why i can't wait until he's back with Boston, or in New York replacing Derek Jeter and out of the Phillies hair for good.

oh yeah where did hanley come from? oh that trade for mr. blisters beckett and old man lowell. i wonder what amazing a++++ prospect the ****sox and spankies will give up for him?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL and teams like the devil rays of last year took the division from the two most disgusting franchises in the league. yeh, april is fun when you only have 1 loss. oh, wait, i forgot we do have a healthy team. where is that pretty boy hamels at? oh yeah, another tiny build lefty with arm problems. how many of those have we seen this decade? can you say TOMMY JOHNNNNNNNN!

How about Dontrelle Willis starting 5-1 for the Marlins a few years ago, how'd that work out? Cole Hamels didn't win a lot of his early starts last year either, but he won the ones that counted.

I can understand Marlins fans not realizing the insignificance of April and the importance of September and October, considering you guys have only had two meaningful seasons in the last 15 years. Seasons where the Fish were actually still in contention during those months.

How about Dontrelle Willis starting 5-1 for the Marlins a few years ago, how'd that work out? Cole Hamels didn't win a lot of his early starts last year either, but he won the ones that counted.

I can understand Marlins fans not realizing the insignificance of April and the importance of September and October, considering you guys have only had two meaningful seasons in the last 15 years. Seasons where the Fish were actually still in contention during those months.

two world series every 15 years?

that means we've won the world series 13 percent of our entire existence? doesn't filthy have like 2 in 70 years or something? from a fin fan perspective, i'd be ecstatic if we won 2 superbowls every 15 years. even if we were 1-15 all the other years.

that means we've won the world series 13 percent of our entire existence? doesn't filthy have like 2 in 70 years or something? from a fin fan perspective, i'd be ecstatic if we won 2 superbowls every 15 years. even if we were 1-15 all the other years.

The Marlins have had like 5 seasons above 500. in those years. Never finished higher than second place, in the two World Series years and third place in the three other seasons. You can stop pretending they're the holy grail of Baseball Champions now.

i officially nominate this post for post of the month

my name is Phinsoldia and I Support This Message

Back
Top Bottom