Where Can i Buy nfl Jerseys Cheap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Can i Buy nfl Jerseys Cheap

wayner

Starter
Reaction score
Apart From Ebay Where is the cheapest place on the internet to buy authentic miami dolphins jerseys,before everyone starts yelling e bay e bay i`m looking for the cheapest store on the net that sell authentic jerseys!!!!

wayner

I have not found any cheap authentic jerseys wayner. They are all 300 bucks or more no matter where you look. They ones on ebay even go for that also and if they don't then there is a reserve on them so they don't have to sell them.

New authentics are available for about $250.00 (that's what I paid for my white #34). All the stores are about the same price range. The manufacturer sets the selling price pretty much. I'll find some links for you wayner. Hang in there.

Check out e-Bay. I picked up an authentic Chris Chambers jersey from there last year for around $90, brand new. The only difference between my jersey and the ones that you'd buy in the store is that it's Nike as opposed to Reebok (The NFL used to use Nike now they use Reebok, the only difference is the logo) and the fact that the stitching on the letters/patches isn't the same as those that you'd purchase elsewhere.

Believe me, I'm a person who likes to have the best if I'm going to purchase something (i.e. I'll usually pick the name over the knock-off) and I am totally and completely satisfied with my purchase of this jersey and am planning on purchasing a #34 on e-Bay when I get a chance.

Good luck and let me know if if you wind up getting a jersey from someone on e-Bay. :up:

i got a beautiful authentic off ebay for 40 bucks...and then I got the real deal from nflshop.com. there's no comparison, but hey, for 40 bucks...it is a really good replica. right now,you can get a fully customized nfl pro jersey for $199 at nflshop.com. its a 30% off sale. i jumped on it.

Ebay is your best bet and yes we all scream ebay cause we know its the best place

use this promo code at the reebok store online for authentic gear
30% off plus free shipping, not sure if it is still valid but it is what i used, it's an employee discount code

EBay IS the best deal. The only reason stores would have them cheap is the middle of the offseason or the player gets traded and his jersey goes waaaay down.

Back
Top Bottom