Where can we improve on defense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where can we improve on defense?

MyNameIsFlipper

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Please provide your thoughts on how this team can become better defensively over the off season. I know we have several areas on offense that will likely be first priority but what would you do to improve the D?

Line a corpse on a sled up in place of Sean Smith and I bet we'll get the same results.

I dont know maybe get some cornerbacks on the team, get some linebacker depth

Priority number one by far should be pass rush help opposite of Wake. I'd even put that over getting a WR, at least in the draft, depending on who is on the board still. Cornerback is close behind. An upgrade over Clemons at safety would be nice but honestly it would be a bit of a luxury at this point given the other more glaring weaknesses.

Priority number one by far should be pass rush help opposite of Wake.

We are #6 in the league in sacks. Our pass rush is fine.

We are #28 in the league in INTs. Our stone handed DBs are a bigger problem.

Regardless of there we rank in sacks, we need a passrusher opposite wake. Collapse the pocket and keep the Qb frOm getting outside of the pocket and haging 4 more seconds to throw. Speed at DE Is a must. Avril would be a very nice signing, but we akso need secondary help. A veteran like cox would be nice

I'd start with the CB position. Then another pass rusher. Then free safety. Lastly LB depth and future MLB.

CB, CB, CB, and more CB

Everything else is above average or very good!

Back
Top Bottom