Where have these guys been? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where have these guys been?

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
WON and six!

I must admit that I was completely blindsided by the performance of the guys in the white uniforms today. Everything that this team has done disastrously wrong over the first six games, they did right today.

* Inspired play-calling on offense
* Improved blocking
* Accurate and efficient passing
* Authoritative running
* Active pass rush
* Outstanding special teams play
* Winning the penalty and turnover battles

If the Dolphins can keep their focus and build on the good things they did today, we're going to finish with a respectable record.

Playcalling does a lot. They lead to big plays, which leads to points, which leads to inspired defense which leads to big plays, which leads to....

This is what I waited 5 years to see.

Don't worry, they'll go back to sucking a fat one next week.

We're still talking about Wannstedt here.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
If somebody comes across a picture of that Tony Bua kill shot, I'll put the bag away. :cool:
Check the Dolphins Press room at their site, as well various newspapers like Sun Sentinel and the Herald. Should be there ;)

Mr. Pink said:
Don't worry, they'll go back to sucking a fat one next week.

We're still talking about Wannstedt here.
Some of you pathetic idiots really amaze me.

It doesn't matter what other fans say. This team deserves credit for their performance today they beat a heck of a football team today and arguably one of the best offenses in the league. I mean the Rams came back fro 17 points to beat the Seahawks last week late in the 4th and our D held them to 14 and our Offense scored 31 POINTS.

Back
Top Bottom