Where is the Miami PD? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is the Miami PD?

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Why isn't the Miami Police Department going over to Ricky's house and searching for drugs? The guy has gone public with the fact he likes to smoke weed. Says he tries to hide it by drinking some agent when he has a drug test.

How many times does a guy have to go out in public and say he likes to take an illegal drug before the authorities step in? Im no lawyer, but sounds like probable cause to at least search his house.

Sure its petty and it doesn't really matter.......but make his life hell for a little bit and shake his world. Help him fine "THE TRUTH" a little quicker!

The reason is simple...the state does not want to waste it's time prosecuting cases where athletes can hire big-shot lawyers that can drag a case on and lead it to an unfavorable decision for the prosecution....wastes taxpayer dollars....

Sad as it may seem, I agree with TT... and I think I prefer it that way. I'd rather they spend the money prosecuting violent offenders, or better yet go after the source not the user.

MikeO said:
Why isn't the Miami Police Department going over to Ricky's house and searching for drugs? The guy has gone public with the fact he likes to smoke weed. Says he tries to hide it by drinking some agent when he has a drug test.

How many times does a guy have to go out in public and say he likes to take an illegal drug before the authorities step in? Im no lawyer, but sounds like probable cause to at least search his house.

Sure its petty and it doesn't really matter.......but make his life hell for a little bit and shake his world. Help him fine "THE TRUTH" a little quicker!

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom