"Where now for the Miami Dolphins" Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Where now for the Miami Dolphins" Article

Looks like the complaining about what the media has to say about the phins has begun for next season

I think we all need to understand we won games based on an awful weak schedule. I do think the coaching was teriffic, but in reality we shouldn't have won 11 games. We still have a lot of work to do and the 09 schedule will only make things worse. I don't expect us to have a better record in 09, but I do expect us tobe a better team. I think the continuity will continue, the confidence wil still be there.

However we can only do so much during the off season, Bill and company will make plenty of changes, but they IMO won't be massive changes. Just smart good fitting changes. I think we will all see the imnporvements, but it won't be enough to compensate for the schedule. I have no expectation for the Dolphins in 09 other than to take a step forward in the talent level. When you consider where this team was in 07, that's more than fair. I'll just chalk 08 up as a season we needed as fans. The success of 08 shouldn't be taken out of context.

Looks like the complaining about what the media has to say about the phins has begun for next season

im not complaining, i just stated stated that its already started.

I don't think the writer is putting us down, I think he's telling the truth. We do need some playmakers and we need them bad. I hope Parcells brings a couple of solid free agents in and we have a terrific draft. Everyone else from last year just play with the same intensity and confidence. If we don't get any playmakers it's going to be a long, hard season.

Back
Top Bottom