Where would you rank Tannehill among drafted QBs within the last 2 drafts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where would you rank Tannehill among drafted QBs within the last 2 drafts?

umpjacked

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Before the season, I had him 6-7. Now I think he is TOP 3 at least. I have him behind Luck. I think he's as good as RGIII, and better than Newton.

Luck, Tannehill, Dalton are the top 3 in order of their potential in my opinion.

Is this based on potential or what they are doing right now.

Based on what they are doing right now. Note I am not taking their supporting casts into account this is based solely on stats and W/L's.
1. Luck
2. RG3
3. Ponder
4. Dalton
5. Tannehill

Potential wise
1. Luck
2. Newton
3. RG3
4. Tannehill

This isn't meant to be some knock on Tannehill because I think he is right up there. He certainly could end up better than any of the guys ahead of him. Newton has to mature as a human being and learn the value of losing. RG3 showed the downside of his athleticism in the concussion today. Luck currently does not have an elite arm or THIll's mobility.

In terms of potential
1. Luck

2. Newton
3. Tannehill
4.Dalton

RG3 proved today he wont last at this level, good player but if he is going to run around like that with his build then he will be a broken man in a few years.

RG3 will be out of this league if he keeps running around thinking he is superman.

got his first batch of stitches.....nice! hows that feel?

I'm very happy with the guy we have and that's the only thing that matters to me.

I think Tannehill has more potential than Luck mostly b/c of his superior athleticism. Luck just has a higher floor so he's more of a safer bet than Tannehill right now, but Tannehill possess the same physical tools, and intangibles like Luck, but w/ better athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom