Where's everybody? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's everybody?

Phins34

Favorite Player: Sammy Smith
Reaction score
Where is everyone bashing me because i said this team sucked last week....helloooo we do suck. just admit it. Doesnt mean you aren't a fan. If your team sucks they suck, and we suck. I'm tired of all these people thinking we are a good team. Now all the Henry posts are going to come like he is the next Ricky WIlliams...this whole team is garbage and how can you say no

You may be a bit too late, most of us realize that by now,
.....and its wierd how I saw this whole ship turn upside down, It seemed just like yesterday i was being bashed for bashing WannSpiel and their dumb moves in the offseason, now almost everyone agrees with me ...

I shouldve started the uprising last year... J/K :lol:

Its amazing isn't it? Many of us saw this coming. During the off season I and many said:
1. We did not solve the QB problem. Feeley is a backup and Jay is no good.
2. The OLine will be terrible.
3. We should have paid the price for Woody or Kendall
4. Gordon would suck
5. That Wanny and Speilman were clueless and shoudl be gone.

Many of us foresaw it and warned. We were ridiculed, abused, and insulted. And now look. Maybe it was not "negativity" maybe some of us can look behind our love for the team ( and we do love them) and be objective. The end result is we were right. And our critics, where are you?
Bueller?...Bueller?...Bueller?

I actually feel bad for how most of us treated you guys (Predaphin and Fin-Atic) this offseason.. You guys were the only ones to take the glasses off and see the real sh1t goin on..

So what are you guys saying ... you dont think we will make the playoffs this year?

I mean I think we can still turn this season around ... all we need to do is talk Clark Kent into playing QB for us instead of reporting for the Daily Planet.

Sorry couldnt help it ... I prefer the lighter side of things, I mean if we are going to suck we might as well try to enjoy it and hope for the best each week. I mean I am just waiting to celebrate us not giving the other team points when we are on offense.

Yes we are bad, but we do have some people on this team with talent on both sides of the ball. But it is like trying to catch a butterfly with a net with holes in it.

I wonder how many weeks in a row u guys can make these posts??? All hail the genius of guys who figured wed struggle when changeing our whole oline, and keeping Wanny!!!!!!!!!

Phins34 said:
Where is everyone bashing me because i said this team sucked last week....helloooo we do suck. just admit it. Doesnt mean you aren't a fan. If your team sucks they suck, and we suck. I'm tired of all these people thinking we are a good team. Now all the Henry posts are going to come like he is the next Ricky WIlliams...this whole team is garbage and how can you say no
Wow bro. You're really bold...........everyone should always listen to you. You are the master team evaluator. Every time you speak, people should stop what their doing and listen. I can only hope that one day everyone is as cool as you, trashing on a team before the season begins.
Here man..........you deserve this.............the imaginary trophy you're trying to win...........
Trophy-1.jpg

Those of you who jump on here to cry "I told you so" have absolutely no lives. You're as pathetic as the way the season has unfolded.
:monkeyr: "I told you so" :monkeyl:

Back
Top Bottom