Which FL team will have the best QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which FL team will have the best QB?

brech10

Keyser Soze
Reaction score
Who do you think will have the best season of Florida's 3 big school's quarterbacks?

Chris Rix? His numbers and ability are actually impressive but he leads the ACC in mental breakdowns.

Chris Leak? He has a lot of ability and a lot of hype and pressure plus a ton of equally young guys around him.

Brock Berlin? He had a rough junior year but he was once the nations most prized high school recruit and had an impressive spring.

I think (hope) that Kyle Wright will be Miami's QB this year, not Brock Berlin. I think Chris Leak will be the best college football QB in Florida.

I think this will be rix's year, he is a good qb when he isnt making bonehead decisions. If he cuts down on these I see him putting up some impressive numbers.

#2 will be leak

and i think everyone will agree with berlin at 3... :D :D :D

Chris Leak, with a year of experience behind him, look out.

how many years has rix been developing into a good qb, and what have the results been, how many wins over UM, thats right a big fat 0 why is it going to be any different this year

no wins over miami yet..i will say yet..if rix can get past miami this year than i see a very big year for him..possibly heisman consideration..and that is only a big fat "if" he gets past miami..if he cant win this game than i dont care how good of a rest of year he has it will be a let down....im just hoping that he finally gets it done...

Do you really think berlin is better? Taylor beat us last year

I think this year Berlin will be better, it was only his first year starting last year, give him a break. Nothing against Chris Rix but I am tired of people standing up for his mistakes the fact is he has started for three years and while he is a great qb he does make plenty of mental mistakes in big games especially

Of those three, give me Leak in a heartbeat. That kid is going to be awesome. I'll take Berlin to place, and Rix to show.
Rix has had three years to show his stuff, and it seems like he's regressed just about every year. Berlin may turn it around. He didn't look too good last year, but it was his first full year as a starter. Maybe a full season under his belt will help. At least I hope it does. If not, I'm not feeling real good about throwing Kyle Wright into the fire.

On the plus side, the last time a sophomore took over the starting job from a washout upperclassman, it worked out pretty well. Guy named Dorsey, I believe. :)

Back
Top Bottom