Which game are you looking most forward to? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which game are you looking most forward to?

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For me: Boise State vs. Georgia

Would love to see those broncos knock off the bulldogs! Not sure if it will happen though.

I wanted to see Texas A&M vs. Clemson,

Too bad I dont have Gameplan

If you have Direct TV it's on ABC. It's a good thing I still have cable too, cuz I'd be po'd if I missed Pitt vs Notre Dame.

Uh, I gotta go with the biggest game if you live in Florida, UM at FSU on Monday night. That's the best game of the year every year. :cool:

Looking forward to the debut of the Urban Meyer offense in Florida against Wyoming tonight.

TerryTate said:
For me: Boise State vs. Georgia

Would love to see those broncos knock off the bulldogs! Not sure if it will happen though.

Hell yes!

Nightmare start for Boise State...first play from scrimmage is a pick, UGA running all over the broncos defense now.

SpeedRush99 said:
Looking forward to the debut of the Urban Meyer offense in Florida against Wyoming tonight.

lokking foward to seeing my boy chris leak in that offense.

I was looking foward to seeing jacobs playing but i didnt have it on tv.He did good.Hope miami drafts him.

Pitt-ND, i want to see Wannstedt get DESTROYED, and ruin that Pittsburgh team like the joke head coach he is.

I also cant wait for Miami-FSU on Monday.

Answer is always the same for me... I'm always looking for to the Bama game the most... but I'd also like to see the Texas A&m @ Clemson

Back
Top Bottom