Which Jerseys are the fins going to be wearing for MNF? Orange? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Jerseys are the fins going to be wearing for MNF? Orange?

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just curious to know when the fins are going to be wearing the Orange Jerseys? I got my RW jersey fixed and I'm superstitious!

how did you do that??? i got two RW jerseys that i would change...at least one i would do~!!!

Jets will wear their home green jerseys (and possibly green pants), which means the Dolphins will wear white jerseys and aqua pants.

Scrap said:
Jersey looks good. Cost much to fix it?

Do you really want to know??? lol
Local sports store $140 Canadian! It took twice to get it right, the crester put the "t'ed" number 4's on (roman style) and totally screwed up the shadowing! It was well worth it in my demented mind thought just to get that name and number off the back!

:jetssuck: "hopefully tonight" !

The_Phish said:
Do you really want to know??? lol
Local sports store $140 Canadian! It took twice to get it right, the crester put the "t'ed" number 4's on (roman style) and totally screwed up the shadowing! It was well worth it in my demented mind thought just to get that name and number off the back!

:jetssuck: "hopefully tonight" !
Ouch!!!!Before you paid that much, you could have just bought a Chambers jersey, and threw away the Ricky.

It looked like an authentic, so that price isn't bad at all. And I believe we do wear the orange jerseys against the patsies ;)

Scrap said:
Ouch!!!!Before you paid that much, you could have just bought a Chambers jersey, and threw away the Ricky.

I know but last I looked, at least last year your couldn't get a CC authentic in Orange. Screened numbers just don't cut it for me I guess.

Yeah I cannot go with the silk screened stuff either....looks pretty cheesy. They look so much better sewed on. I think my Zach jersey is by Reebok and has Zach's name in nice big letters and the NFL logo at the bottom of the V Neck. Authentics rock and feel much better.....but usually when I wear a good jersey to a sportsbar some clown spills his bloody mary all over me. :shakeno:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Jets will wear their home green jerseys (and possibly green pants), which means the Dolphins will wear white jerseys and aqua pants.

Yes. I found it kind of amusing that the ABC previews for the game (where they show fans putting on jerseys, and then the actual player putting one on) showed the orange jersey. As was mentioned, those will be worn against New England. Personally, I think it would be amusing if they wore the orange in the game against the Browns, and the Browns wore their orange pants. Talk about a sea of orange!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom