Which Match-Ups Do You Wanna See??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Match-Ups Do You Wanna See???

Sikk Caden

I support Real Music
Reaction score
Throw the BCS out of the window...What 4 bowl games do you wanna see the most??? match em up and tell me why

National Championship: USC Vs. Penn State...why?? Because my Nittany Lions get no respect. I know for a fact we could beat USC, because our D is that good. We would be on the national spotlight, and we would end their streak. Im a homer...so what. it would be 28-23 PSU

LSU Vs. Texas. I wanna see the two athletic QB's go head to head, and I wanna see the two athletic D's go head to head. That would be a game for the ages 19-13 Texas

Miami Vs. Notre Dame...I love Miami, always have always will. I want them to put the smackdown on the Irish aka the most overrated team in the nation. Who have they beaten? Oh yeah nobody woth talking about. 38-17 Miami

Virginia Tech Vs. Ohio State...I wanna see how good those LB's really are when they go up against Marcus Vick. 31-30 VT

Sikk Caden said:
Throw the BCS out of the window...What 4 bowl games do you wanna see the most??? match em up and tell me why

National Championship: USC Vs. Penn State...why?? Because my Nittany Lions get no respect. I know for a fact we could beat USC, because our D is that good. We would be on the national spotlight, and we would end their streak. Im a homer...so what. it would be 28-23 PSU

LSU Vs. Texas. I wanna see the two athletic QB's go head to head, and I wanna see the two athletic D's go head to head. That would be a game for the ages 19-13 Texas

Miami Vs. Notre Dame...I love Miami, always have always will. I want them to put the smackdown on the Irish aka the most overrated team in the nation. Who have they beaten? Oh yeah nobody woth talking about. 38-17 Miami

Virginia Tech Vs. Ohio State...I wanna see how good those LB's really are when they go up against Marcus Vick. 31-30 VT

Those would be pretty good but here are my scores for them.

USC v. PSU--42-17-USC
ND v. Miami--27-20-ND
LSU v. Texas--20-17-LSU
VT v. OSU----28-17-OSU

ether79 said:
BTW there are many PSU fans on this board so you will be at home here.

im a 50-50 fan :cry: :cry: I love PSU and Miami. Ever since I was a baby Ive been watching both. I hardly ever miss a game for both teams. its my only sport where I like more then one team. I like PSU for regional reasons, but I love Miami, because I can remember all the way back from when I was 3 watchin my dad and cousin root against them. Then I made the connection Miami Dolphins (who Ive loved since i could blink) and Miami Hurricane's. Its stuck ever since

Sikk Caden said:
im a 50-50 fan :cry: :cry: I love PSU and Miami. Ever since I was a baby Ive been watching both. I hardly ever miss a game for both teams. its my only sport where I like more then one team. I like PSU for regional reasons, but I love Miami, because I can remember all the way back from when I was 3 watchin my dad and cousin root against them. Then I made the connection Miami Dolphins (who Ive loved since i could blink) and Miami Hurricane's. Its stuck ever since
Yeah I'm that way in the NBA. If you want a good laugh though I'm a Purdue grad/huge fan..:cry: :cry: :cry:

We beat Michigan :tongue: ;)

Oregon vs. Notre Dame, The Ducks have been getting no love.

USC vs. Texas, So many athletes all over the field.

PSU vs. Virginia Tech, want to see Michael Robinson vs. Marcus Vick

LSU vs. West virginia, haven't really gotten to see West virginia play.

K-train said:
Oregon vs. Notre Dame, The Ducks have been getting no love.

USC vs. Texas, So many athletes all over the field.

PSU vs. Virginia Tech, want to see Michael Robinson vs. Marcus Vick

LSU vs. West virginia, haven't really gotten to see West virginia play.

Oregon v ND = Oregon being
kickgrandma2km-1.gif

i'd like to see Bama play Miami somehow don't know what bowl it would be in but that's be a slug fest probably one of the best bowl games of the year

gunhaver said:
oregon will be in a BCS game

I dont see how. Cant see them getting it over ND, and a ND v Ohio St game is a lot more interesting than Oregon. No one wants to see Oregon. W/ unis that ugly they dont deserve to be on tv :)

Back
Top Bottom