Which mock draft sim is the most realistic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which mock draft sim is the most realistic?

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Reaction score
I tried a few of them, but I think their rankings are not very realistic, especially after the top 75.

I think maybe the best is PFF. Their rankings are probably closer to where I'd put some of the players. Still too easy to "dominate" the draft, but it's fun.

I have tried 4 or 5 different one and their rankings vary so much that you get wildly different results.

The better ones tighten up as we get closer to the Draft and more consensus begins to form.

Just have fun with them.

Last year on First Pick I accumulated 29 of the 32 3rd round picks by constantly trading down. :NUTS:

I think maybe the best is PFF. Their rankings are probably closer to where I'd put some of the players. Still too easy to "dominate" the draft, but it's fun.
I'm not sure about their rankings, but their interface is bad, you can only do 3 rounds, and they assign a random draft order.

The Draft Network isn't bad, as long as you don't want to trade or give them $30 for a year.

I prefer PFN right now. I like to trade down sometimes, especially where we're sitting now, and no one drops to 11. Obviously, some of their rankings are off, and they don't even have Javonte Williams on their board. They also have issues with the picks. A few days ago, we didn't have a sixth round pick, and now they gave us 2 of them.

I'm not sure about their rankings, but their interface is bad, you can only do 3 rounds, and they assign a random draft order.

The Draft Network isn't bad, as long as you don't want to trade or give them $30 for a year.

I prefer PFN right now. I like to trade down sometimes, especially where we're sitting now, and no one drops to 11. Obviously, some of their rankings are off, and they don't even have Javonte Williams on their board. They also have issues with the picks. A few days ago, we didn't have a sixth round pick, and now they gave us 2 of them.
My mistake. PFN is the one I like as well. PFF is just three rounds right now and I agree their rankings are a little off.

• 8.​

Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

Miami Dolphins
    Ja'Marr Chase
    WR, LSU
  • 21.​

Miami Dolphins
    Zaven Collins
    LB, Tulsa
  • 40.​

Miami Dolphins
    Pat Freiermuth
    TE, Penn State
  • 53.​

Miami Dolphins
    Josh Myers
    IOL, Ohio State
  • 84.​

Miami Dolphins
    Andre Cisco
    S, Syracuse

• 122.​

Miami Dolphins
    Zamir White
    RB, Georgia

• If I can have this draft sim, I would think the worm has turned...lol.

Back
Top Bottom