Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins?

Better?

• Total voters
So posts count = how much of a fan someone is now? Must be Jest Logic or something. :lol:

No but obviously you haven't posted much, were you posting when the dolphins were struggling? were you posting when the Jets had a 2 game lead? Now you come out of hiding when you tie us.

No but obviously you haven't posted much, were you posting when the dolphins were struggling? were you posting when the Jets had a 2 game lead? Now you come out of hiding when you tie us.
Obviously I just didn't post much period. Doesn't make me ''less'' of a fan. Why didn't you say "Did you post much when Miami Dolphins went on a 4 game win streak"? Just because I won't post on everything you want to single me out for it?

Why don't you single out your Jets Friend for making an account and this thread right after you beat the un-defeated Titans (just to shove it in out face), but not coming back here since you guys dropped 2 straight. Is that the person your trying to defend? Really?

Back
Top Bottom