Which would you rather have had?.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which would you rather have had?..

CrazyCarl

snitchin is bitchin
Reaction score
The 16th pick last year and the 2nd pick this year.. or the 2nd pick last year and the 16th pick this year??

Just assume that Saban is still brought in and all that.. Which would you have prefered?

I'm fine with the way things turned out. If we had the 16th last year, that means that Wanny would have done a decent job considering Ricky quit and we may still be stuck with the guy.
If things did still work out the same and we got Saban, then I would be upset this year because it means we took a huge step backwards with a new coach.

flounder97 said:
I'm fine with the way things turned out. If we had the 16th last year, that means that Wanny would have done a decent job considering Ricky quit and we may still be stuck with the guy.
If things did still work out the same and we got Saban, then I would be upset this year because it means we took a huge step backwards with a new coach.

Basically I was just trying to associate this with a better chance at getting the franchise QB this season..

flounder97 said:

yeah I was thinking directly as the Picks and what was offered at the time...

2nd this year, i like ronnie but iw ould rather have Leinart and say James/pollack/barron over Ronnie and idk who we are projected to get unless its Cutler then im for the way it is

If you're just talking about draft position and not about how the team performed to get that draft position...Then I think it would be better to be picking 2nd this year even though I'm a huge Ronnie Brown backer. The fact that Ricky came back and played well has a lot to do with it...and you could land Matt Leinart with the 2nd pick this year. It's also possible that we could have ended up with Cedric Benson at 16 last year anyway to make up for not getting Ronnie. Having said that I'm still pretty happy with the way things have unfolded. We will get a good player this year at 16 and we have a great RB in Ronnie Brown.

Back
Top Bottom