Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Kellen Clemons

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

jp2lee783

Starter
Reaction score
will have the most success in 2008?

I'm thinking Edwards and Beck will both get the nod opening day and Clemons should.

of those 3, trent edwards seems to have the most experience in his system and played pretty well towards the end of last season. Beck would have to beat out McCown (not going to happen) and play well in a completely new system.

of those 3, trent edwards seems to have the most experience in his system and played pretty well towards the end of last season. Beck would have to beat out McCown (not going to happen) and play well in a completely new system.

wouldn't count Beck out. Smart Guy. Good Athlete. Needs to get some confidence in his play. Starts with improving the guys around him.

I go w/ edwards b/c I think he'll be the only 1 of the 3 to start on Opening Day.

I'll say Trent Edwards just because Im a Bills fan and no one else stands out.

As it stands right now, all 3 young QB;s lack weapons. Edwards probably has the best WR in Evans, Coles may be equal to Evans or just a notch below. All 3 teams should have good RB's, Browns ACL still leaves a question there.

If Buffalo can get that #2 WR then Edwards should have the best year.

Honestly I think its too early to tell.

How is Edwards the most experienced in his system??? He is going to be a 2nd year pro, Clemens had 3 years in his system, Clemens is more experienced in the system.

I think it's a silly question as all three teams have different situations. It's not like all three are having their 4th or 5th year starters take the field next year. Beck wasn't drafted by anyone in the FO or coaching staff. So Dolphins fans don't even know what the FO or HC's think of Beck. If it came down to heart and desire I'd give it to Beck hands down.

Somethings dont change... holy homerism with these poll results

Back
Top Bottom