White/Bush Vs Brown/Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White/Bush Vs Brown/Williams

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Which two guys would you rather have in your backfield, professional or collegiate?

LenDale White and Reggie Bush
or
Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown

Personally I'd take Ronnie and Carnell. Bush and White are pretty amazing but I like big backs and although White is bigger than Brown, Ronnie can run over dudes and is a lot quicker. Each guy pretty muchnullifies the others positives and while Bush is probably a lot more versatile than Cadillac, I'd go for the Auburn duo.

But this would be a difficult decision for any team. Those guys were amazing for USC today.

Who would you guys choose..

ronnie "hummer" brown :D
Carnell "caddilac" williams

its that easy

Brown and Williams by far! Do you think White and Bush will go #2 and #5 overall? Not even close.

Miamifin23 said:
Brown and Williams by far! Do you think White and Bush will go #2 and #5 overall? Not even close.
actually both are top 20 picks right now, and white is moving up fast, especially after the ASU game. they could both be drafted in the top 10 easily

Well Bush by himself is the best of the bunch but when your consider both players, White is the worst of the bunch so Ronnie and Caddillac is a better choice!

Geez this is extremely tough. I think I'd take the USC duo because they complement each other much better than the Auburn duo. You have a power back with very deceptive speed & then you have all-everything in Bush.

Back
Top Bottom