who do u think will win each of the bowl games? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who do u think will win each of the bowl games?

This year's team will not be called "The U."
Like Lamar Thomas said:
"After the loss against Va. Tech this team is officially known as "The University of Miami in Coral Gables across the street from the Grove."
:chuckle:
dolphingator said:
The u is going down! :D

North Texas vs. Southern Miss
Syracuse vs. Georgia Tech
Memphis vs. Bowling Green
Cincinnati vs. Marshall
UCLA vs Wyoming
Hawaii vs. UAB
Fresno St. vs. Virginia
Toledo vs. Connecticut
Iowa St. vs. Miami (Oh)
Oregon St vs. Notre Dame
Colorado vs. UTEP
Ohio St. vs Oklahoma St.
Boston College vs. N. Carolina
Navy vs. New Mexico
Texas Tech vs. Cal
Northern Illinois vs. Troy
Alabama vs. Minnesota
Arizona St. vs. Purdue
Louisville vs. Boise State
Miami vs. Florida
Georgia vs. Wisconsin
Texas A&M vs. Tennessee
West Virginia vs. Florida State
Iowa vs. LSU
Michigan vs. Texas
Utah vs. Pitt
Auburn vs. Virginia Tech
USC vs Oklahoma

Arizona St. vs. Purdue

You may want to rethink this one IceBlizzard because the nation's top senior QB, Andrew Walter, has a seperated throwing shoulder & isn't going to play.

Does anyone believe that Boise will actually beat Louisville? I respect everything that Dan Hawkins has done at Boise, they have a nice team. Having said that, they aren't in Louisville's league. Louisville is the best non-BCS conference school out there. They would wax Utah, let alone Boise, IMO. I think they'd win 3 of the 6 BCS conferences going away (ACC, Big Least, and Big 11). Bob Petrino has college football's next powerhouse in the making. They will run roughshod over the Big Least, and rake in a nice $13 million yearly. God, I'd give anything to have Hawkins or Petrino at UM. Considering what those guys have done at their respective schools, it's scary to project what they could do with Miami's resources (but I digress). Oh well, at least Larry Joker and company still can outcoach one of our in-state rivals. :D

Sorry, Boobah.

papafin said:
Does anyone believe that Boise will actually beat Louisville? I respect everything that Dan Hawkins has done at Boise, they have a nice team. Having said that, they aren't in Louisville's league. Louisville is the best non-BCS conference school out there. They would wax Utah, let alone Boise, IMO. I think they'd win 3 of the 6 BCS conferences going away (ACC, Big Least, and Big 11). Bob Petrino has college football's next powerhouse in the making. They will run roughshod over the Big Least, and rake in a nice $13 million yearly. God, I'd give anything to have Hawkins or Petrino at UM. Considering what those guys have done at their respective schools, it's scary to project what they could do with Miami's resources (but I digress). Oh well, at least Larry Joker and company still can outcoach one of our in-state rivals. :D

Sorry, Boobah.
They said the same thing about Oregon.

They said the same thing about Oregon.

Difference is, Oregon is in a decent conference. Big Least doesn't have any USC's or Cal's for Petrino to deal with. Pitt and WVU are ok, but Louisville's ahead of them in talent and coaching. I just don't see any other team over there (Rutgers, UCONN, Cincinatti, Syracuse, USF, etc.) making that jump to elite status.

SMadison29 said:
You may want to rethink this one IceBlizzard because the nation's top senior QB, Andrew Walter, has a seperated throwing shoulder & isn't going to play.

I picked ASU because I applied there. I'm not picking against any colleges I'm applying to (luckily none of them are playing each other.) Purdue has been pretty bad since their hot start anyway.

i just hope that Michigan,Toledo,Bowling Green, Miami of Ohio all win there bowl games. I also hope that Ohio State,Oklahoma,Marshall and Utah lose.

What I meant about Oregon is that Boise beat them earlier in the year.

What I meant about Oregon is that Boise beat them earlier in the year.

Ahhh, I gotcha. Again, I mean no disrespect towards BSU. I love everything that Hawkins and company have done there. I just don't see them knocking off UL. They are a completely different animal than Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom