Who do you guys think the 3 to 4 guys Jeff Ireland is targeting with the 12 th pick?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you guys think the 3 to 4 guys Jeff Ireland is targeting with the 12 th pick??

BESS4LAST

AFC EAST CHAMPS
Reaction score
After what I heard from his PRe draft PC I think the 4 players he has in mind are...
1. Tyler Eifert
2. Jonathan cooper
3. Xavier Rhodes
4. Sheldon Richardson

1. Cooper
2. Austin or Eifert
3. Werner
4. Rhodes or Trufant

Austin is just there for wishful thinking on my part. And I keep hearing about Trufant rising so I honesty don't know who the #1 rated DB is anymore.

He says he makes up mind before combine so:-

Luke Joekel
Chance Warmack
Bjorne Werner
Star Lotulelei - IMO he is the possible 4th due to heart concerns

Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
Jonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina
Bjoern Werner*, DE, Florida State

Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, Jonathan Cooper, Chance Warmack.

Last edited by a moderator:
did Jeff get my memo? We wont trade up for Johnson it smoke screen to draft OG Jonathan Cooper in the first. In the second we have a chance to draft JJ Watts brother aka Margus Hunt or Cornellius Carradine if hunt is gone. Are 2Rb pick is Left Tackel Terron Armstead.In the third we draft CB Darius Slay has the range to play in any type of defense.My last 3rd round pick is a soild in TE Travis Kelce!

LT Lane Johnson Oklahoma
DE Ezekiel Ansah BYU
FS/NB Kenny Vaccaro Texas
TE Tyler Eifert Notre Dame

I got no idea.. but thinking about it now I don't see Tyler Eifert being the pick because he is not attending the draft.

1. Eifert
2. Austin
3. Vaccaro (my pick at 12)
4. Richardson
5. Werner
** I still think Jeff could trade up, but I am leaning toward the idea of going "sexy" with #12 and jumping back into round one for a "big"

I don't think the pick will be Cooper, Johnson, Rhodes, Ansah, Warmack

I have to be honest that if the team likes Trufant than Taylor and Hayden have to be in the mix. Taylor is growing as a factor in my rankings lately. Really like both these guys. Taylor goes round one I bet.

1 John Cornfed
2 Dustin Acorn
3 Terrance Buttulike
4 Leon Sandcastle

IMO, we're not specifically targeting anybody with the 12th pick. We're targeting people with the 6th pick. Two in particular.

Back
Top Bottom