Who do you think has the best shot to start in 2004? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think has the best shot to start in 2004?

Which underdog has the best chance to start in 2004?

• FS - Yeremiah Bell

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • CB - Reggie Howard

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • SLB - Eddie Moore

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • SLB - Corey Jenkins

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • G - Tony Pape

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • G - Billy Yates

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • G - Greg Jerman

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters
I actually think Yates is better than Whitney and Jerman...I hope he gets the chance to replace them..I don't know why the phins have him as b/u center...he's the only one of the 3 who they played a lot last year as a undrafted FA. That should tell them something.

Of those guys, it is either Yates or Jerman, who both have a decent chance of starting at RG. Yeremiah Bell hasn't played football in 2 years and played at a small school before that so I doubt he can start. Howard isn't even close to being as good as either of our starting CBs. Moore could pull an upset and start over Greenwood but I doubt it will happen. Jenkins has less of a chance of starting than Moore, and I doubt Pape will be able to get a starting job on our line.

At his point our votes suggest an even heat. If Moore's foot heals, I still think he has the most promise.

To be honest, I don't think any of those guys will end up starting. But Jerman has the best shot since he's competing at RG.

I personally really like Reggie Howard. I know we have really great CB's but i just think this guy is good!! (not better than Surtain or Madison) i wish we could convert him to safety and play him there!! (i know wishful and unlikely thinking)

About Billy Yates,

Is he really "better" than Taylor Whitley?? Yates was definitely more NFL-ready as a rookie. But is he really better than Whitley?? What's his long term potential look like??

Jerman will get the nod to start the season!

I picked German,but that is only if Whitley Doesnt show him up with the pads on. I feel with a year under his belt and his size he could work well at guard.Dolfanreal69

I dont really even care as long as whoever is at the G can open grand canyon for RW!

Back
Top Bottom