Who Else in FLA is being forced to miss football for the sake of Hurrican Coverage?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else in FLA is being forced to miss football for the sake of Hurrican Coverage??

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok, it sucks that we're having YET ANOTHER hurricane. But dammit, I've still got television. The hurricane is not that bad right now in my area right. Barely anything is happening (thank God).
SO WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH LAME, FILLER, "HURRICANE" COVERAGE!?!?!?! I WANT TO WATCH FOOTBALL!!!!!!!! NOT YOU TV WHORES TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THINGS WE'VE HEARD FOR FIVE WEEKS. A TREE FELL IN B.F.E. EVERYBODY STILL HAS POWER. BIG DEAL.
These two chicks (anchors) are laughing and giggling on TV right now. Yeah, heard hitting coverage. I'll deal with the hurricane if/when it gets here. Until then, let me enjoy my day off and enjoy what I love.
Ticks me off. :fire:

EDIT: At least Fox seems to have some dang sense. They're letting us watch New Orleans-St. Louis. But I'm missing Green Bay-Indy. :fire:

i think the GB / indy game is at 4:15...not sure tho

fox is showing the detroit philly game right now and cbs is showing the browns/giants game

Dang here in Miami we're getting the amazing matchup of the Giants-Browns :rolleyes: :shakeno:

Ok, the Indy game is at 4:15. So that might be cool. CBS had told me that GB-Indy was a 1:00 game that they would be televising. So I was hot. Hopefully that's what they'll be doing.
But it sucks that I've got one crappy game and nothing. They said they'd have a 1:00 game. So maybe I just need to calm down and wait till 4:00 to ***** and moan. :lol:

Too bad I already shot off an angry email to the program director. :lol:

Giants/Browns

Philly/Detroit over here.

ESPN said they'll be "cutting" to the Miami game during the Tampa/Oakland.

I still don't know if that means they aren't showing it somewhere else or not. . .

Don't feel too bad. I don't have hurricane coverage, but I do have Bob Vila on CBS right now. :shakeno:

The only game on here is Fox's Chicago/Minnesota.

Wow this Giants/Browns game is amazing....ly sleep inducing. The Browns D is making the Giants O look like the Colts.

I got Detroit/Philly - then the CHargers the afternoon. I will be at the bar for Sunday Ticket to watch our Phins!!!

Back
Top Bottom