Who is gong to the game on Sunday? Just got tickets for Xmas! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is gong to the game on Sunday? Just got tickets for Xmas!

I'll be there! And yea T Dot isn't a bad drive at all, I used to MC at raves in Toronto all the time. I'm expecting to see a lot of Aqua and Orange there Sunday, #TakeoverTheRalph

I just found out that the tickets she got was in section 113 not 143 lol

Row 5 so I will be really close to the dolphins sideline. Hopefully they throw me a souvenir lol.

Ugh. I wish I can go. Now I hear that the game is blacked out - that means Toronto too! Does anyone know is games on Sunday ticket at blacked out as well? F'n Buffalo. Every December it's the same story. What a pathetic franchise. Just move it already

Ugh. I wish I can go. Now I hear that the game is blacked out - that means Toronto too! Does anyone know is games on Sunday ticket at blacked out as well? F'n Buffalo. Every December it's the same story. What a pathetic franchise. Just move it already

Hopefully they move it to Toronto lol

I would actually root for them too but they gotta remove the "Bills" name and change that uniform!

If not, F them too lol

yep tanne jersey. it might become like old days where Marino jerseys were all over the dang place.

Back
Top Bottom