• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • A.J. Feeley

Votes: 50 80.6%

• Total voters

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
Exactly the title of the thread... Does anyone have an educated guess of who our QB is going to be?? and how do you know or think that...

I don't know for the coming season, All I can go on is that Wanny said if we played today it would be Jay..that's all for now, TC and PS should determine opening day QB.

I Think Jay Will Start The Season As The Starter But By Mid Season Aj Will Take Over

I can think of 18 million reasons why AJ will be our guy

lol, as of now. AJ feely has 90 % of the vote.

ocdfinsfan said:
I can think of 18 million reasons why AJ will be our guy

I'm listening..

1. ??

Can't wait until the 18th million reason... :D

Wannstedt said the best QB during preseason games will be our guy...he said the stats and tape won't lie. Lets hope AJ does as well in preseason as I think he can...and remember that Delhomme didn't even beat out Rodney Peete this last year prior to the season's start so, if AJ starts out 2nd string it shouldn't be viewed as him being a bust or anything.

If Feeley were to be the second string qb, hes the highest paid second stringer

It will be disappointing if AJ Feeley is not starting come opening day, but never fear! Jay WILL get injured. His track record all but guarantees it.

At worst, I think Feeley will simply need a bit more time to grasp the offense and get in sync with the other players. Even better would be seeing him start from day one and establish a deep passing attack to Chambers and Boston (and McMichael down the seam) which means Ricky has room to roam! That one critical element of a good offense (deep passing) that has been MIA all these years with Jay around, means this team becomes a SB contender.

Deus Ex Dolphin I noticed that your little picture there is the cover of NFL 2K5... Do you know when it is coming out...On ESPN.com they still say the August date but im hearing July 20 :confused:

Wanna hear something that will make you sick? No of course not, but I gotta share. Between the two QBs I believe were are paying more than 12 mil this year. Thats 12 mil for two second string guys. What kind of first stringer could we get for that???? AJ may be a first stringer some day but not today. Opening day? I hope so but 6 mil is alot to pay for a hope. Of course 6 mil to pay for a guy you know cant do it is even worse. :cry:

ocdfinsfan said:
If Feeley were to be the second string qb, hes the highest paid second stringer

Actually Feeley is making just $455,000 this year. Even WITH the pro-rated signing bonus he is still making under $2million which is about average in this league for a backup QB.

dreadlockera said:
Wanna hear something that will make you sick? No of course not, but I gotta share. Between the two QBs I believe were are paying more than 12 mil this year. Thats 12 mil for two second string guys. What kind of first stringer could we get for that???? AJ may be a first stringer some day but not today. Opening day? I hope so but 6 mil is alot to pay for a hope. Of course 6 mil to pay for a guy you know cant do it is even worse. :cry:

You need to get your facts straight... because you are WAAAAAY off target.

Back
Top Bottom