Who is our QB?

Who is going to be our starting QB?

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • A.J. Feeley

Votes: 50 80.6%

• Total voters
dreadlockera said:
Wanna hear something that will make you sick? No of course not, but I gotta share. Between the two QBs I believe were are paying more than 12 mil this year. Thats 12 mil for two second string guys. What kind of first stringer could we get for that???? AJ may be a first stringer some day but not today. Opening day? I hope so but 6 mil is alot to pay for a hope. Of course 6 mil to pay for a guy you know cant do it is even worse. :cry:
Fiedler counts a little over 4mil against the cap this year, Feeley a little over 1 mil. Nowhere even close to the 12mil combined you reported.

34RWilliams said:
with pads on AJ will show his true starter talent. Its gonna be a great TC
how do you come up with this post? feeley is suposed to be the better passer and jay is suposed to be the better runner/scrambler so if this is true we have already seen the best of aj. feidler on the other hand will excell once the pads come on due to his playmaking abilities with his feet and his toughness :shakeno: sorry but it just makes more sense.

ryyyan24 said:
Deus Ex Dolphin I noticed that your little picture there is the cover of NFL 2K5... Do you know when it is coming out...On ESPN.com they still say the August date but im hearing July 20 :confused:

It is pretty much certain ESPN 2K5 WILL be out July 20th. EBgames.com and Gamestop.com among others websites confirm this. If anything, it might be out a few days earlier than that.

Madden just got pushed up to a 7/28 release, according to some Circuit City website, though both EBgames and Gamestop still say 8/09. If EA can, I think they will get Madden out the door by 7/28. They are probably waiting to make that offical since NCAA Football is shipping today, and if people knew Madden 2005 was THAT close, they might hold off on NCAA.

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread topic... :D

It's AJ's job to lose IMO.....despite what the FO & coaches say...

If they're viewed as roughly equal in ability by the coaches, AJ starts IMO...
AJ will have to be CLEARLY inferior to Jay for Jay to be the starter...
If AJ's even close to Jay in training camp, that's GREAT, since AJ will only get better and better as he gets more familiar with system/players....
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
It is pretty much certain ESPN 2K5 WILL be out July 20th. EBgames.com and Gamestop.com among others websites confirm this. If anything, it might be out a few days earlier than that.

Madden just got pushed up to a 7/28 release, according to some Circuit City website, though both EBgames and Gamestop still say 8/09. If EA can, I think they will get Madden out the door by 7/28. They are probably waiting to make that offical since NCAA Football is shipping today, and if people knew Madden 2005 was THAT close, they might hold off on NCAA.

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread topic... :D
What was NFL2k5 thinking? Owens on the cover? Soooooooo many poor people shoulda been on it.

mike_vee said:
I Think Jay Will Start The Season As The Starter But By Mid Season Aj Will Take Over

I have to say, I think the exact opposite. Just flip it. Feeley will start, won't do to great and Jay will come in, and everyone will cheer for him as usual, when other QBs come in and stink up the place worse than Jay ever could.

I do hope A.J. comes in and surprises me though, I really do. But this is just my prediction, being more of a realist than an optimist, so take it for what it's worth.

bobdroopy said:
lol, as of now. AJ feely has 90 % of the vote.
Football is not a Democracy.More like a benevolent dictatorship.:roflmao:

There is no doubt there will be pressure for AJ to start.After all its the biggest decision Rick has made to date.(He stuck his neck out).

Here how I see it.AJ starts the season with mixed results.Then he will get nicked by some misterious ailment or injury and be replaced by Jay.Jay will play several games until he really gets injured and is replaced by AJ who by then will catch on and play well enough to get into the playoffs.

Sage will continue to be the best clipholder in the league.:shakeno:

AJ Feeley gets the job for opening day. Jay Fiedler winds up starting more games during the season.

10. I voted for him.

He should be the starter come the first game, unless AJ really blossoms in TC and PS. When he comes down with his usual injury, let AJ show what he's got. I hope that's when he'll take the job away from Fiedler, who starts out hot anyway (for his standards), so this alignment, IMO, should work the best.

I say you have a new promotion. Before each kickoff a lucky fan in the stands gets to play QB. They can't do much worse then what you have now.

:roflmao:

I've seen them both in action during the mini-camps, and neither looks to have a clear advantage over the other. AJ started off slow, but came on strong when the mini's were closing out. Jay looked very good early, but then tailed off some, looking like...well "Jay" during the final mini's.

If this were a race, I'd have to put Jay ahead by a neck.

One thing about AJ, is that he's a gamer. I think once he gets into a real gametime situation{during TC}, he'll start to shine. He's smart, and he doesn't tend to make those stupid mistakes we're use to seeing with Jay...

Good Package : The competition should bring out the best in both QB's. :D

:fire: PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom