Who is the WORST coach in the NFL right now??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the WORST coach in the NFL right now???

Who is the coach in the NFL right now???

• Mike Sherman

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Jim Haslett

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Mike Martz

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Mike Tice

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Who is the worst coach in the NFL right now???

For the last couple of years, I felt that we could possible have the worst coach in the NFL with Dave Wannstetd....I felt that the Lions probably had one of the worst coaches ever in Marty Morninwhig....But I have to ask, who is the worst coah in the NFL this year????....

I wouldnt hire any of them. Martz is weird, guy looked like a genius OCoordinator and has coached some good games but he makes some of the most boneheaded decisions during games, can't figure him out. Haslett probaly had his job saved by Katrina, mean to say maybe but its true, he was a shoo-in to get fired. I voted for Tice, I think he's a guy that would be questionable to have as a coordinator let alone headcoach. Sherman isnt very good either. Shanahan should be on this list, I dont care what he did with Elway and TD, the guy is lost as a GM and coach, he should be fired. Billick also.

I say Brian Billick. Man he blows. Still living off the 2000 Ravens D. Talk about QB problems. We may have bad QBs, but at least they play some semblence of a season. Boller can't say upright. I know it's not Billicks fault, but if he is an offensive genius, why is he not doing anything?

oh man...tough to choose between martz and tice...i went with martz tho...he has too much talent to fail yet still does

I agree with all of you, I believe these are all bad coaches....I believe that:

Mike Sherman - Rode Brett Favre as much as he could

Jim Haslett - Is clueless

Mike Martz - Lived off of Dick Vermiel's success

Mike Tice - (whom I voted for) probably has the biggest head in the NFL, but with no brain in it....I got to give this guy the 2005/2006 Dave Wannstetd award.

Tice. Martz just makes stupid offensive calls sometimes by not running the ball.

MarxBrother said:
I say Brian Billick. Man he blows. Still living off the 2000 Ravens D. Talk about QB problems. We may have bad QBs, but at least they play some semblence of a season. Boller can't say upright. I know it's not Billicks fault, but if he is an offensive genius, why is he not doing anything?

Billick is fine as a coach. Boller is holding that team back. They need a QB

Tice is the worst but Martz is a close second. Martz makes the same mistakes year after year and doesnt try to fix them. Doesn't even realize they are mistakes. Tice is just bad. Real bad!

I would add Edwards to that list. He is a good motivator and practice coach! But he is right up there with Tice on gameday!

I voted for tice, without Moss and Linehan hes nothing. He will get ejected this year.

Did anyone see the game on Sunday when Brian Billick used all his timeouts when a less than two minutes two go in the game? They had already lost the game as they were down by like 20 points but Brian Billick wanted Indy to punt so that they can give their backup QB some reps. Tony Dungy was pissed off. I though that was funny.

Mike Tice, i dont think he has a clue what he is doing strategically, and motivationally he's just an average guy who sucks up to the star players like Moss, who loved him. He always seems to make bonehead calls, and his pencil in the ear thing drives me crazy, he's like a deli man on the sidelines. He's terrible, and the worst by far.....

Back
Top Bottom