Who Is This Guy Sippio? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is This Guy Sippio?

So why are they playing him at DB when we need WRs ?

Being a season ticket holder for the Dallas Desperados, I got to see Sip play a lot. He was actually a CB in college and didn't play WR until his rookie year in AF2. He was a stand out in the AF2 and Dallas brought him up to replace the WRs they lost in FA (Diallo Burkes and Andy McCullough [also spent time on 'Phins training camp roster at one point[). He was the Desperados deep threat and played the coverage LB position.

I think the Phin's wanted to use him at his natural position first, but with the injuries, they realized they need to change him. He is very raw as a receiver, but seems to have decent hands, good speed, great vision, and a knack for getting YAC.

Like I said over a month ago, I'm really optimistic about Sip but he really needs to be given a shot at WR to show himself.

Again, you guys can say "I told you so" after the Phins finally cut him. But until then, "Go Sip!!!!!!"

i miss Oronde..... too bad that foot injury just hurt his performance THAT much. I used to love it when he'd be a sure thing when you'd toss it up in the endzone.

He'd get up and make the "O G" sign with his arms.

gosh i miss that.

that feeling i got when he did that when he came into the skins game last year was great too!

Wow...Sippio is playing WR now? He was a Strong Safety in college....played next to Saints safety Mel Mitchell at Western Kentucky. Bobby left college early...I thought he would've been a 7th rounder and end up on a practice squad somewhere...but he ended up being undrafted. I didnt' know he went to arena football.

BassFin said:
Hmmmmmm... I seem to remember another big Arena League receiver who made good with the Dolphins. I think his name was Orande Gadsen?

his name is orOnde gadsden.....

Back
Top Bottom