Who made the Custom Dolphins Schedule last year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who made the Custom Dolphins Schedule last year?

Guys - it's half done. The rest should be done today. I had a major malfunction with my computer and lost the first one so I had to start over from scratch.

She won't do it so I will...

Our new Chief Mod njfinfan has designed an awesome 2007 schedule. Maybe if we ask nice, she will share it with us.

She is probably going to kill me for throwing her into the limelight so, :escape:

:tantrum:

:bighug:

Guys - it's half done. The rest should be done today. I had a major malfunction with my computer and lost the first one so I had to start over from scratch.

Sorry to hear about your comp! Thanks for all your time and effort!!

:bighug:

Mary, do you have any updates on this? The season is drawing near and my work cube looks empty. :D

I promise guys - it's almost done. You've been very patient and it looks awesome. I'm just trying to figure out how to get it from Word and Publisher format into a pdf and to re-size it so I can offer it both in 11X17 and 8-1/2X11.

I promise guys - it's almost done. You've been very patient and it looks awesome. I'm just trying to figure out how to get it from Word and Publisher format into a pdf and to re-size it so I can offer it both in 11X17 and 8-1/2X11.
you da wo-man!

Back
Top Bottom