who needs a playoff | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who needs a playoff

finswin56 said:
I'm sure the politics of the NCAA would make that the case. I wasn't arguing what would happen, just what I think would be better.
Use the top 8 in the BCS, although the BCS still needs to be tweaked. The quality of a team's loss should be factored in, or at least more, if it isn't already.
i disagree about the quality-loss thing. i want teams to be rewarded for wins, and i don't want to see a team getting in over another team just because they had a better loss, which is just ONE game, out of a season of 12 games. focus on the season as a whole, and on the quality of WINS.

UF Fin Kat said:
i disagree about the quality-loss thing. i want teams to be rewarded for wins, and i don't want to see a team getting in over another team just because they had a better loss, which is just ONE game, out of a season of 12 games. focus on the season as a whole, and on the quality of WINS.
With a system that involves so much subjective analysis, you have to consider how a team loses. To whom, and where.

UF Fin Kat said:

Boise State?

:hide:

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
I want to see michigan vs ohio state in the championship game they played hard and man just watching the game felt so cool because of the announcer soft pitched smooth voice hes definitely the best announcer all calm makes you want to relax and enjoy the game.

Well that settles it. Re-match based on the fact that ABC picked Musberger to do the play-by-play! :sidelol:

Motion said:
Well that settles it. Re-match based on the fact that ABC picked Musberger to do the play-by-play! :sidelol:

But I want Keith Jackson... :pout:

Back
Top Bottom