Who saw College Gameday? (the Disney edition) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who saw College Gameday? (the Disney edition)

I heard them mention something about that about a UCF fan what's the world coming to or something of that nature. HAHA Go Tate! Show them that UCF is now the third best team in in the state of Florida!

TerryTate said:
Check out UCF's latest marketing campaign.....we love it in ORlando...

www.ucfgetmotivated.com
:roflmao: I wish them the best, show Florida that they're just a bunch of "thugs." I can't believe no one has said anything about their record 15 players arrested in 4 years. Then Miami accepts Willie Williams and they're all calling the U thugs. Hypocrasy, I think so.... :yell:

caneproud117 said:
I heard them mention something about that about a UCF fan what's the world coming to or something of that nature. HAHA Go Tate! Show them that UCF is now the third best team in in the state of Florida!
I want to know what happened to UCF saying they were going to run the MAC and they haven't even came in the top 5 since going to the MAC. Another case of underestimating the MAC.

That was our previous coach running his jaw....as you can tell.....hes not around anymore.....

Back
Top Bottom