Who the hell crowned Michigan the 2nd best team in the country? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who the hell crowned Michigan the 2nd best team in the country?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
WHO?
Is there a poll, a formula, or did the hand of god come down and crown them the 2nd best team.

Face it UF after beating arkansas another top 10 team they beat should be very deserving of going to NC. Michigan had there chance and they loss. The final score vs. OU is deceiving because they were down 10 basically the entire game even with +3 turnover. Now Wolverine come to the rose bowl and get ready to lose again. Honestly I think this game may be better then the NC.

Amars said:
WHO?
Is there a poll, a formula, or did the hand of god come down and crown them the 2nd best team.

Face it UF after beating arkansas another top 10 team they beat should be very deserving of going to NC. Michigan had there chance and they loss. The final score vs. OU is deceiving because they were down 10 basically the entire game even with +3 turnover. Now Wolverine come to the rose bowl and get ready to lose again. Honestly I think this game may be better then the NC.
:yeahthat:

Amars said:
Michigan had there chance and they loss.

So are you arguing for Michigan being the second best team, or Michigan not deserving to get a rematch against Ohio State, because these two arguments seem to be running together for Gators fans.

I think Florida is better than Michigan, that's why they deserve to go...it has nothing to do with Michigan. If I were Urban Meyer, I'd consider a presidential run in '08, the way he has the media by the balls.

kpcane said:
So are you arguing for Michigan being the second best team, or Michigan not deserving to get a rematch against Ohio State, because these two arguments seem to be running together for Gators fans.

I think Florida is better than Michigan, that's why they deserve to go...it has nothing to do with Michigan. If I were Urban Meyer, I'd consider a presidential run in '08, the way he has the media by the balls.

As someone who constantly questions everyone else's intelligence, I would think you would clearly understand what he's saying being the genius that you are.

Motion said:
As someone who constantly questions everyone else's intelligence, I would think you would clearly understand what he's saying being the genius that you are.

I don't know whose intelligence I questioned (I guess 'everyone's'), but his argument is different from the title of his thread, so I was just wondering which it is he wanted to pursue.

kpcane said:

I still find it hilarious that you think the voters can't make up their own minds.

finswin56 said:
I still find it hilarious that you think the voters can't make up their own minds.

well, you shouldn't.

kpcane said:
well, you shouldn't.
Let's see...
YOU feel UF shoud be #2, but you also think Meyer's politicing is the reason the votes changed.

So, either you're just as feeble minded as the coaches who you think can't make up their own mind.
Or, they're as smart as you, but then you wouldn't have a point :confused:

Simple. UF played tougher teams then Michigan and won. They won the SEC championship and have more wins then Michigan. This is not nfl football where you can play teams twice and again in the playoffs. What is Michigan gonna do different if they play OSU again cause 5+ turnovers.

finswin56 said:
Let's see...
YOU feel UF shoud be #2, but you also think Meyer's politicing is the reason the votes changed.

So, either you're just as feeble minded as the coaches who you think can't make up their own mind.
Or, they're as smart as you, but then you wouldn't have a point :confused:

excellent deduction :shakeno:

I think UF should be #2, but I felt they should have been higher than Michigan when they lost to OSU.

what does it matter when they were ahead as long as they are ahead now when it matters. Michigan can go have fun vs USC and maybe in the offseason we will get a playoff system.

Timmy54 said:
what does it matter when they were ahead

uhhh...that's the point. That Meyer's crying is why they are now ahead.

Back
Top Bottom