Who to cheer for??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who to cheer for???

WISfinfan13

Enter at your own risk...
Reaction score
...this weekend...as a dolphins fan i am completely torn!!! I dont want Brady and those punk patriots make it to the superbowl again and hear all this overrated hype that surrounds tom brady...But then there is peyton manning and the colts...I respect peyton manning and his skills way more than tom (overrated) brady but peyton already is going to break all Dan's records and in a way i hope that he never wins the superbowl....So this weekend i guess i hope they tie i really dont want either of them even having the chance to hold up the lombardi trophy in our stadium... What do the rest of you guys think???

...this weekend...as a dolphins fan i am completely torn!!! I dont want Brady and those punk patriots make it to the superbowl again and hear all this overrated hype that surrounds tom brady...But then there is peyton manning and the colts...I respect peyton manning and his skills way more than tom (overrated) brady but peyton already is going to break all Dan's records and in a way i hope that he never wins the superbowl....So this weekend i guess i hope they tie i really dont want either of them even having the chance to hold up the lombardi trophy in our stadium... What do the rest of you guys think???
brady overratted:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: nuff said

Colts, I like Manning, though I hope he doesn't break Dan's records. And I hope he loses in the Super Bowl.

rootin for the colts cuz i don't want to see the patsies in the SB, but I want the NFC to win the SB.

Back
Top Bottom