who will be our leaders in 13? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who will be our leaders in 13?

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
for those of you who saw Hard Knocks, you may recall Jake, Reggie, and Dansby meeting with Philbin about the release of Chad Johnson.. with 2/3 of our "leaders" free agents and Karlos probably leaving when his contract expires, who will b our leaders next year?

Hopefully Tannehill can step up this season. Mike Pouncey is young and vocal. Would love to see Wake become more than just leader by example, but it's not his style. Would be nice if someone from the secondary could provide team leadership, perhaps Jones, but don't think it's his personality.

I mean they don't have to be Ray Lewis and yell every 2 seconds... god that was annoying and couldn't be happier he is retiring

I mean they don't have to be Ray Lewis and yell every 2 seconds... god that was annoying and couldn't be happier he is retiring

AH come on man lol. Ray was a throwback that we might not see again with the way the game is getting watered down.

I'd say RT, Cog and Dansby for this season because they all have outspoken leadership qualities. Who knows who we'll have in the 2014-15 season.

Jennings seems to fit the bill the most out of the three main WR free agents.

Back
Top Bottom