Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Ingold

Votes: 19 23.8%

• Total voters
All things being equal, yet knowing they're not:

View attachment 170074
View attachment 170077
View attachment 170075

You counting ST snaps??? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's a good question.
No STs.

Smythe was #1 TE though and we used several WRs as #3 besides Wilson.

I'm also well aware what we did last year, I'm trying to predict whether there will be a change.

The Wright pick makes me think we're passing more and field more spread formations since he's a better pass blocker and receiver than the guys we have and doesn't hit the hole hard at all despite all that size, explosiveness and leg drive.

He gets skinny instead.

He's great on the open field but he is the definition of a one cut runner if I've ever seen one. He did most his damage from spread formations against light boxes. Not only is he not great navigating through trash on the LOS he barely even did it.

OBJ will probably average 30+ snaps a game if he stays healthy and that’s assuming no other top receivers get hurt, either. If either Waddle or Hill miss any significant amount of time you can expect that snap total to go up, too.

I think Smythe will be in the 20-30 snap range as I see his number getting reduced a bit because of the Jonnu and OBJ signings.

I think Ingold is going to lose the largest snap share especially with this new RB that is apparently/hopefully going to be another weapon.

Who plays more snaps our often inured WR3, our Fullback or our backup TE?

Kinda weird poll. Prob Smythe, I don't trust Odell to stay healthy. Smythe will play all goalline and special teams kicking plays as a blocker.

Who plays more snaps our often inured WR3, our Fullback or our backup TE?

Kinda weird poll. Prob Smythe, I don't trust Odell to stay healthy. Smythe will play all goalline and special teams kicking plays as a blocker.
It matters because that differentiation dictates formation and formation dictates blocking scheme.

It matters because that differentiation dictates formation and formation dictates blocking scheme.
Oh well then why didn't you just ask that? lol, that leaves player health out of the equation.

WR3 will get the most, followed by TE2, then FB, IMO

Here I assume Smith will be the #1 TE, why would we pay him twice as much as we do Smythe otherwise.

It was meant to be an indicator of whether we'll play more 3 wide, double TEs or I-ish formations.

I wasn't accounting for rotation or injury.

I just really wanna know whether we'll be more like the Rams or more like we have been this last two seasons.
I kind of expect when McDaniel sees the explosive capability of 11 personnel with our top 3 WRs he'll be like a kid in a candy store and start using 11 far more often than he originally planned on.

Smyth had over 900 snaps between special teams and offense last season and will be ahead of both this season.

Hill is going to have to eat some targets this year for our offense to stay successful. For real. We have too many skill players to waste this year. And I think, just like he did in KC, he will start complaining about not getting the ball enough or not being used enough...

Hopefully not but McD has to understand the ball needs to be spread out much more this year to include the RBs

Hill is going to have to eat some targets this year for our offense to stay successful. For real. We have too many skill players to waste this year. And I think, just like he did in KC, he will start complaining about not getting the ball enough or not being used enough...

Hopefully not but McD has to understand the ball needs to be spread out much more this year to include the RBs
Call him and tell him lol

I kind of expect when McDaniel sees the explosive capability of 11 personnel with our top 3 WRs he'll be like a kid in a candy store and start using 11 far more often than he originally planned on.
I hope he does better than he did last year..spread the ball around

Until Smythe actually loses snaps, I will be his only vote so far.

Watching Tv Bad Idea GIF by Gogglebox Australia
I voted him. He’s in there a lot.

Back
Top Bottom