Who will win the NFC South this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will win the NFC South this year?

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
Another division that looks like it could go right down to wire. Tampa Bay, NO, Carolina, and Atlanta have alll got better on both sides of the ball. It's going to be interesting to see who is going to be crowned Champion. Who do you guys think is going to win the division next year?

carolina
tampa
atlanta
NO

i think all of the teams in that division will be competitive and including NO i really like what they did and once brees is healthy he should help...atlanta and tampa are real toss ups, atlanta could make a run into the postseason if vick plays well and they did make big deffensive additions with the addition of john abraham. but as of right now it would have to go with tampa because they were proven last year but the real question is how simms will play, he could of just been a one year wonder so this will be a huge season for him.....to me carolina is clearly the best team in this division and in the nfc for that matter

I think there's a real good chance Car,TB & ATL could all end up 9 - 7.
But I'm pickin' the Panthers to win it.

i see carolina winning it but atlantas going to give them a run for their money with that defense

Carolina could very well win it all. So yeah, I don't see them having a problem winning the south. There are some tuff teams there, but not to many teams in the NFL are on the same level as carolina

I think it's going to be Tampa Bay or Carolina. If one of these teams has to play each other the last week of the year it's going to get ugly.

the best pick would be carolina. Tampa's next in the mix. Atlantas falling out of contention quickly becasue there QB should really be a RB. the Saints are def coming up but no one knows exactly how well they will play it depends mainly on the arm of brees and if they can stop offenses.:dolphins:

Carolina wins it. It's pretty realistic to expect Carolina to be in the big game. Carolina's biggest weakness is Delhomme's untimely mistakes. AS many big plays as Delhomme has made, he neutralizes them with moronic ones. If he can eliminate mistakes, Carolina will be in Miami getting beat by the home team in the SB. :wink:

In my oppinion, one of the toughest divisions this year, mybe the toughest besides the NFC East.
It will be a close decision between Tampa Bay and Carolina. TB's offense is maybe a year away from being solid (especially with Williams' injury problems), but their D comes tough every year and I think they will be competitive.
If Cadillac can stay healthy, I say TB wins the NFC south.

Definitely Carolina.

And I wouldn't be surprised (like a lot of people here) to see them in the Superbowl.

SCall13 said:
Carolina wins it. It's pretty realistic to expect Carolina to be in the big game. Carolina's biggest weakness is Delhomme's untimely mistakes. AS many big plays as Delhomme has made, he neutralizes them with moronic ones. If he can eliminate mistakes, Carolina will be in Miami getting beat by the home team in the SB. :wink:

:yes: :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom