Who Will Win The Rose Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Win The Rose Bowl?

Who Will Win The Rose Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Reaction score
Will USC make history by becoming the first team to win three consecutive national championships?

Well really it's only their second NC, if they win. Which I think they will 38-17.

I tend to always root for the underdog so i hope Texas wins but i really feel like USC will win, and like someone else said it's really only their second National Championship because i thought only the BCS champion was counted

USC wins big

FinFan90 said:
Since I hate both I say they end in a zero zero tie :D

LOL, since it can't they'd keep having OT after OT. They could keep playing OT til NEXT season starts, lollol.

Again, I'm not garunteeing a Texas win, but WHY do people think Texas will get killed? I think IF Texas loses it will have been a good, close game. Yes, USC has a super offense, but Texas is right up there too. They are even ranked HIGHER than USC in 3 or 4 offensive categories. Both offenses are high power and very capable of putting up big numbers, the big difference maker is DEFENSE, in which Texas BY FAR takes the cake. Txas has a GREAT D, USC has apretty bad D. Since Texas has a top 10 ranked offense AND defense, and USC only has a top ranked offense and like a 50s-ish ranked D then IN THEORY (yes, i know a theory doesn't mean a win) Texas should be able to edge out USC because Texas is the complete package. People will argue that USC's offense is much better than Texas, which may be true, but it doesn't garuntee a USC victory because with that logic Texas' defense is MUCH much better than USC's, and their offense is close to USC's, giving the edge to Texas. If the game tries to be a shootout between the two higher powered offenses then I believe Texas will take it just because their defense will be able to come up with more stops than USC's defense will. Again, I'm not saying Texas or USC will crush the other, or Texas will shut out USC or anything else like that, I'm just saying that I HIGHLY doubt it will be a blowout and I think Texas will be able to get more KEY stops than USC and thus edge them out and win the game.

Agent51 said:
Again, I'm not garunteeing a Texas win, but WHY do people think Texas will get killed? I think IF Texas loses it will have been a good, close game. Yes, USC has a super offense, but Texas is right up there too. They are even ranked HIGHER than USC in 3 or 4 offensive categories. Both offenses are high power and very capable of putting up big numbers, the big difference maker is DEFENSE, in which Texas BY FAR takes the cake. Txas has a GREAT D, USC has apretty bad D. Since Texas has a top 10 ranked offense AND defense, and USC only has a top ranked offense and like a 50s-ish ranked D then IN THEORY (yes, i know a theory doesn't mean a win) Texas should be able to edge out USC because Texas is the complete package. People will argue that USC's offense is much better than Texas, which may be true, but it doesn't garuntee a USC victory because with that logic Texas' defense is MUCH much better than USC's, and their offense is close to USC's, giving the edge to Texas. If the game tries to be a shootout between the two higher powered offenses then I believe Texas will take it just because their defense will be able to come up with more stops than USC's defense will. Again, I'm not saying Texas or USC will crush the other, or Texas will shut out USC or anything else like that, I'm just saying that I HIGHLY doubt it will be a blowout and I think Texas will be able to get more KEY stops than USC and thus edge them out and win the game.

To be honest last year OU was up there in every category along with USC, I think OU was a lil more balanced than this year's Texas IMHO, more weapons, more thnings to worry about.

What im trying to say is anything can happen, stats dont matter especially if ur team dosent show up to play the game (OU last year)

not tryin to disagree with ur opinion but anything can happen in college football

FinFan90 said:
To be honest last year OU was up there in every category along with USC, I think OU was a lil more balanced than this year's Texas IMHO, more weapons, more thnings to worry about.

What im trying to say is anything can happen, stats dont matter especially if ur team dosent show up to play the game (OU last year)

not tryin to disagree with ur opinion but anything can happen in college football

Exactly, anything can happen, so USC could stumble, Texas could blowout USC, anything. I just think it's more plausible that this game is close than it is that it will be a repeat of last year, USC winning big.

Back
Top Bottom