Who wins ring 1st?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins ring 1st??

rickfinsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Jason Taylor in Washington?
Zach Thomas in Dallas?
Chris Chambers in SD?

I would like to see Zach get one before he retires but I feel Chris will get one in San diego soon.

I'd like to see Zach win one. Being brutally honest however, I don't think any of them will win one...

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

I dont think Zach or Jason will win one i think Chris Chambers has the best shot at it

I think Dallas has the best shot of all three teams.

None of the above but if I was putting them in order of chances.

1. Chmabers
2. Zach
3. taylor

Taylor has no shot, Zach has no shot as long as Wade Phillips is coaching and SD has an ok shot thought he AFC at the top is much tougher.

Zach. If Dallas doesn't make the SB their season will be considered a disappointment.

I think Zach has the best shot because the Cowboys are probably the best team in a pretty weak NFC (I think the Patriots, Colts, Chargers, and Jaguars are the four best teams in the NFL). I don't think the NY Giants were the best team in the NFL last year, they just got on a roll at the right time, just like the year Big Ben won it for Pittsburgh. The Redskins are a border line playoff team. I think a SB ring would make Zach a lock for the Hall of Fame, and JT will get in regardless of whether he wins one. Chambers is just another WR to me....no different than any other WR.

A SB ring alone won't help Zach get into the Hall, he needs to be a key part of tha D and help them get to a SB.

Back
Top Bottom