Who wins tonight?

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Vikes vs Skins

Chargers vs Raiders
?

I say the road teams sweep tonight.

I agree with you but they both should be interesting games to watch. I see them being close games. I have players from both games on my football teams and i need them to go good.

Well that depends, is Portis playing?

I need Wash to win @ -5.5
Its a long shot I believe, but you never know.

last i heard portis is the backup for tonights game for ladel betts. also sportscenter tidbit of info, joe gibbs is like 8-0 vs. the vikings... so depending on how you think, the skins are due for a loss, or it's a guaranteed win... the other game, i'd really prefer the raiders to win, but you can't go wrong w/l.t. the only thing is, the raiders like to go deep, and if brooks is accurate i think him and moss could handle the chargers secondary.

i read that portis is slated in as the back up running back but most likely will not see any action. but i cant find the link.

Vikings and chargers... brad johnson is going to out play Washingtons QB... and dangnabbit.. washington just looks awful.

And hey.. its the LT and the Chargers..and its the Raiders.. poor Moss.

Man Williamson is awful. Drops a sure TD and a first down. Also penaltys have been killing the vikes.

cnc66 said:
that TD he left on the field was as perfect as it could be.

That was BJ's best throw of the night and the so called "Moss replacement" drops it. I also was laughing at the muffed snap on the opening drive.

Back
Top Bottom