Who would have more SB wins if they swapped careers? Manning or Brady? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have more SB wins if they swapped careers? Manning or Brady?

Who would have more SB wins?

• Total voters
I would take Brady with any team over Manning with the Patriots. He makes nobodies into great football players and doesn't shrink in big games.

They are both great quarterbacks but Manning is probably done after this year and Brady is still playing very good ... expect that last game ... and the one in Miami. Probably a toss up.
Shula gets props for the solid back up research :up:

“Nobody works harder or prepares better than Tom does.” — Belichick on Tom Brady, 10/26/14

“Nobody works harder than Ted. Nobody’s more diligent. Nobody trains harder.” — on Ted Johnson, 8/30/2000

“I do feel bad for Rodney. Nobody has worked harder than he has. He’s had a couple of significant injuries and a couple in I don’t know how many months it’s been (but) nobody works harder than he does, and nobody works harder for the team in every area.” — on Rodney Harrison, 1/3/07

“He’s been used in a lot of different roles, but nobody works harder than Kevin.” — on Kevin Faulk, 1/23/08

“Nobody works harder than Wes.” — on Wes Welker, 8/20/10

“Nobody works harder, prepares harder than Devin does.” — on Devin McCourty, 11/10/13

“Nobody works harder than Tim.” — on Tim Wright, 10/9/14

“Nobody works harder than Danny does.” — on Danny Amendola, 10/17/14

“Nate is a great guy to have on the football team. Nobody works harder.” — on Nate Solder, 10/29/14

“Nobody works harder, nobody is more unselfish and more dependable than he is.” —on Jerod Mayo, 10/14/14

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera

That's some hard worhin sum bitches. No wonder they usually win (althougth the cheating helps :))

I can't believe this is debatable. It's all about Belichick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe this is debatable. It's all about Belichick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not debatable, the two aren't close. Brady is so far ahead of manning he can't even see him in his rear view mirror.

all about Belichick?

BB without Brady(7+ seasons):

51-62, 45%

Playoff apps: 1

Playoff wins: 1

Playoff record: 1-1

div rd wins: ZERO

title game apps: ZERO

SB apps: ZERO

1st place finishes: ZERO

BB with Brady(14 seasons):

172-51, 77%

Playoff apps: 13

Playoff wins: 22

Playoff record: 22-9

div rd wins: 10

title game apps: 10

SB apps: 6

SB wins: 4

1st place finishes: 13

NE was getting worse every year since 1996:

1996: 11 wins

1997: 10 wins

1998: 9 wins

1999: 8 wins

2000: 5 wins

2001: started 0-2 then magically they go 11-3 w/ Brady en route to the SB.

Anyone want to guess again?

the answer is the same as it has always been, don't let a few games in this season fool you. BB wouldn't even be a Hc today if not for the emergence of Brady that rescued his HC career and saved that sinking franchise.

Manning is universally liked and Brady universally hated so most will pick Manning but manning's Ds in Indy and Denver have allowed less PPg in postseason than the Brady Ds. Look at the playoff losses, most of them come down to a great reg season o not playing great in postseason and that is mostly on manning.

I agree with a lot of what your saying as far as Bill all of sudden being what he is when he got Brady...but to say that a great regular season didn't play great in the post season and it falling on manning is hypocritical. After all the record setting patriot offense who averaged 36.8 points a game only managed 14 in the Super Bowl...wouldnt that fall on Brady.

I agree with a lot of what your saying as far as Bill all of sudden being what he is when he got Brady...but to say that a great regular season didn't play great in the post season and it falling on manning is hypocritical. After all the record setting patriot offense who averaged 36.8 points a game only managed 14 in the Super Bowl...wouldnt that fall on Brady.

Brady had some bad postseasons, Manning had mostly bad postseasons and he needed incredible D to win both SB titles. Both all time great QBs but give me Brady in a big spot any day.

Back
Top Bottom